Reviews for The Power of Love
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
god i find this amusing as id like to read more
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hmm, since asks for well rounded reviews...

What I Don't Like: The dact that you said that Wolfram may look like a girl but fights like a soldier. Firstly, he does NOT look like a girl at ALL. What's more, both Yuuri & the novelist herself would agree with me. There's ample proof of that on my profile page. Secondly, girls are damn good fighters too. There's Gisela, Cecilie, Elizabeth, the shrine maidens, etc.

And since it's good to end on a positive note...

What I Like: The premise of Wolfram/OFC. He's extremely attractive & can very well attract both men & women, so yes, it's very very cute!
reiko chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Nice! This is like a breath of fresh air after all the Yuuri/Wolfram fics out there :) I hope you keep on updating. Thanks!
i-loove-anime11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
LMAO i love ur story! it made me laugh too keep writing!
Aly the Trickster chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Sweetheart? Ok...Ry-chan, I think you've taken to many Touma-in-nurse-outfit pictures to the head...calm down...and call me...and write more stories...yeah.

You are still brilliant, if not a little sugar high. I just made a strawberry/raspberry/sugar/milk smothie, and it is sugary!

So call me, and I will tell you how brilliant you are and when I am picking you up for my birthday.

~Aly
Yuuram88 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
This is an interesting story though I really like where you're going with this so keep up the good work and can't wait to read more!
Tati-ai chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I love Bieshma, so much like his brother.

The story sounds like fun. update again
untitles chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Yay really good! Please please update soon (or who am I to talk, I update my stories about twice a year XD)! I hope that Anni girl will be really jealous of Yuuri and try to kill him and then Wolfram saves Yuuri and Anni will be in prison and Yuu-chan and Wolfie will live a happy life together and maybe I'll let you write the story XD
Aly the Trickster chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
ah, ry...this is one of ur best works so far...plz continue*puppy eyes*

by the way, when anni describes wolfram, it reminded me of someone else*coughs in ur direction*, hmm, i wonder who?

i like it a lot,