Reviews for Secrets
Angel Ballet chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I shall read ALMOST every one of your stories. Cause, hell, I luv u!

Update the Hisagi story :D
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Fine muscles indeed. *MeOw* Janelle, how did I never come to know this side of you? This is the perfect stuff for a hopeless romantic like me! Lust and sex should come first not second! Although revenge is mighty sexy. I say again *Meow*.

I'm not making fun of you. I love it! And you. :)
blackrose-99 chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
Hey! I really enjoyed reading your story! I especially like the fact that you made a character for Enishi to fall in love with instead of sticking to the old Enishi/Karou pairing. I have to say that there were some major similarities between Mika and Karou though...was that the point? I hope to see more of your stuff...keep writing.;)

~BlackRose~
Kishofwings chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
OMG! I just listened to Sadness and Sorrow! I have the OST for Naruto and i was listening to that song! Wow, the ending of the chapter is making me want to cry! It's casting a rather ominous feeling to the next chapter! The ending can be whatever you want it to be, i won't be disappointed! Whether or not Enishi wins the battle, i hope Mika and him can find some happiness!

P.S. great comparison between this story's plot and that of Samurai X's!

-KishofWings
Deadly Diva chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
I'm sad that this fic is coming to an end. I guess it was inevitable. This chapter was the best so far. Normally, I can see where a story is headed (even when I'm not the author) but this time I can't figure it out. It is a rare occaison whne this happens. I am eagerly awaiting the final installment of Secrets.

Kishofwings chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
wow! great chapter! I hope Enishi wins! Can't wait till the next and final chapter! : )
Kishofwings chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
This is really good! Great chapter! I can't wait till the next one!
Deadly Diva chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Once again you have written a well thought out chapter. The character development is amazing and the plot holds itself together well. The only complaint that I have I have is that there seems ot be a few lingering grammar issues, mainly words being left out of sentences. It's nothing that an additional read through before posting woildn't cure. As I have said before, I enjoy reading this fic. I will continue to support your work.

Dragoness Triplets chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Enishi has turquoise eyes, just so you know. But otherwise, you've got everything down. YEAH! ENISHI! We love Enishi, and other hot anime guys, and this storyis good, keep it up
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
This story is good! Great update! Please update soon, kay? It's just so nice to read a worth while Enishi fic.
Deadly Diva chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
I absolutely love these two chapters. I don't know why your audience isn't responding to this fantastic story. You have written a marvelous story with a well thought out plot and interesting, yet realistic, characters. You have done the RK fandom well. I look forawrd to future updates.

Love and peace,

Deadly Diva chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
So far I'm liking this, but I get a rushed feeling when I read this. There is plenty of action (and I like the action), but there doesn't seem to be enough character development. I know why Mika is doing what she's doing, but I can't say the same for Enishi or the other mafia members. This is a really good fic that has a lot of promise. You describe the scenery and environment quite well...I would just like to see more depth to your charcters.

Deadly Diva chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Am I sensing a bit of romance looming over the horizon? For some reason I don't see Mika fulfilling her mission...and not because she's found out. I'm waiting to see what happens now that Wong is dead . Will Enishi be able to figure out that it was Mika. She is wearing on of Wong's robes...This promises to be interesting.

Until mext time,

Deadly Diva chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I'm liking the dynamic between Enishi and Mika. The chapters are a bit short for my taste, but I'll take a short chapter over no chapter at all.

Deadly Diva chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is an interesting beginning. I look forward to future installments.