Reviews for Unthinkable Couples
Liminix chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Peach and Yoshi, huh? I can actually kind of see that.

Probably because they're from the same game? Good job, though.

Actually, a couple days ago, I had a dream in which Yoshi was in love with DK. o_O
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
I don't know what to say...

Link and Kirby?

Liminix chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Wow. I really liked this one.

I had actually thought of MewtwoxRoy before, but I thought it was weird.

Actually, I had also thought of FalcoxRoy. Maybe you could do that one, too.
Die.Die.My.Darling777 chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
weird chapter.i would have never thought about that but you still did a good job.i got two unthinkible pairing for you and it is Samus and Link , Zelda and Fox.
Arauru chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Very original choice in pairing, I found Mewtwo's character perfectly used to your advantage. Really interesting, nice idea for the chapter!
lemuel chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
pichu/luigi gameandwatch/captinfalcon mario/bowser

my big bro says you have a sick twisted mind.

my bro's Email adress is and his Name is

awylder chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
This story was very, very good. It was well thought out. There were just a few spelling mistakes but your punctuation was very good. I liked the emotion that you put into your characters. And I also liked the angle of making Mario a kind of father figure. NICE work!
RoyalFanatic chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
Hmm...Nana and Young Link? Not sure if that's unthinkable as the others, but eh, fine by me. XD

So, you have a list...XD I wonder what is on said list. Could I add some more possible couples, like Bowser/Jigglypuff, Pichu/Dr. Mario, and Popo/Ness? XD

Good chapter, and keep on going!

Calderious chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
*Smiles* Very good. I really like this, and I could've sworn I left a review sometime in the past...but I suppose not. Anyway, excellent story, update soon please!
Sitggy chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
do game and watch and peach XD
bijoukaiba chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Actually, that was kinda cute. Lol, how about Ganondorf x Pichu, Marth x Ness, or Falco x Nana for your next chapter? LMAO
Kirmon64 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Me like _

And as for a pairing... howabout Nana/Dr. Mario?
awylder chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Hm... I like the plot of the story although I find it a bit disturbing making Roy an unwilling participant to Mew Two's advances. However, I found myself reading more only because I wanted Roy to somehow break the will of Mew Two. Alas, it was not meant to be. If you do a follow up to this story, I hope Mew Two gets his desrving fate. Kepp up the good work Niyanna
Cowpie Surprise chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Oh my...forced love...

I assume there is Yaoi. I mean, Roy loves Marth, after all. And Mewtwo loves Roy.

Nothing much wrong in this chapter...I rather liked it!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Aww...this one is so short...-sniff-

So is this Yaoi? I mean, because both Link and Kirby are male. NOt that it's weird; I think it's very cute.

My only comment now is to watch your spelling.

This is too cute!