Reviews for 7th Year
TheDivineMsEm chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
KEEP WRITING!1
articulate chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
i like this! update soon! i would like the origanal chapter, if it's not to much trouble- I just looked at your profile and i was excited- i'm 13, live in GA, and am OBSESSED with HSM (the happiest movie i have experienced in my LIFE- soarring... flying...) and Harry Potter as well. Wow- anyway- update as soon as you can!
avafreak45 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
It was really good! please update soon!
nolongerauser chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Hey, whazzup? I am sososososososososo SORRY I didn't get you the fourth chapter. Tell ya what, I'll do your fifth, ok?

Wow...James has a heart... (J/K)

LOL Love it. Lily sure is nicer to him.
Juricon chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
OMGOMGOMG i LURVE this fanfic plzplzplz write more!
mlcadden chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Yey! she's finally realized
Tina101 chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Oo! Update soon!

nolongerauser chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
I'm so proud. -sniff-

This is a very good story, but I have one question. When I was looking this over, I noticed that there was this: (1)

What was that? As a question. I was afraid to delete it because I had no idea if you'd get pissed off or w/e.

Great chapter. I forgot who Nikki and Troy were, though... xD

luv, Amethyst
Tina101 chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Aw...why can't he kiss Lily? You're in trouble now! (if I remember to yell at you! which I won't)

abababab chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
awesome...please update
I'm a friggin Pokemon master chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
I loved it! You're such a good writer. It's a good plot. You would make characters after High School Muciscal.
rggrgirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
LOL, I also mixed High School Musical characters in my Harry Potter/Lily/James story. This was great, please update.
avafreak45 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
I Liked it a lot! Hey what language is the spells? They sound like French mixed in with some other language. But I'm rambling, please update soon!
hpfan99 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
great story! please update soon...
Tina101 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
God, like High School Musical much? Anyway, "Rush" by Ally&AJ wouldn't even be CLOSE to being out in the Marauders era. They aren't even born yet here! Just a friendly tip!