Reviews for Lunch
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
;_; That was sad...very Daisuke-ish. Good job.
Rb chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Wow. This was really well-written. I liked how the words fit together and how Daisuke speaks about his hands - it just all...fits. _
storyfish chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Aaaaw, this is so sad! It makes me feel for Davis. I usually just write him off as annoying. Silly me! _
s1ncer1ty chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Sorry for not reviewing this sooner, shimmy-san! I loved this l'il fic... Absolutely loved it. The characterization was wonderful, and I adored the way you wrote Daisuke. I also really liked the way you wrote the story as well. Excellent style! But then, I'm a big fan of modern/postmodern style writing... Hooray! Happy happy. o.o
Trix13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Do it again! I like it.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Sigh. Poor Davish. I can really feel for him, here... Very nice characterisation in this fic, shim-san - Daisuke is angsty, Hikari is sweetly oblivious and Takeru is delightfully jerkish. Take that, Davis-bashing Takari lovers!...Heh. Great job, as ever. :)
Kay chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
This is brilliant... very unique... and sad... _ Poor Dai-chan!
Rachel Lynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
*glomps fic* Shimmercat-san! Gyah! That was so good and so Daisuke! *bounces around like a happy manaic* - I love how you had him comparing himself to TK without ever coming out and actually saying TK's name, and I love how you added in that his hands were rough and he was ashamed of that...and Gyah! I loved it! You just rock! - *bounces happily* Excellent fic! -
starsnake chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I know I told you this already, but this really is a great fic. It's slightly bitter and a little self-depreciatory, which i can see Daisuke being in a situation like this. You did a wonderful job. I'm sure Rae-chan will love it.