Reviews for Red Hearts and Silver Chains
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
oookay! now i found the first (REALLY GREAT, BY THE WAY) and the 8th and 9th i found and read a few days ago ( more than great!) buuut where are the rest?

if the other stories aren't online would you maybe send them via email to me? i REALLY need to read them!

Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Nice story! I like the way it began, the box under the light- very older-movie like. And I like the decision making, and how it's considered on both sides. And also I really liked the observations, pretty worked in, on status- on how it had changed, on how they would show or not show this, on 'as was now only proper'. Thanks!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
"No sense in alerting the coffee to his awareness of its true nature just in case it really was demonic…"

too funny.

interesting story.
Self-san chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
LOL. Love the last sentence. :)
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aw... the collar idea was sweet... i luvd da belong to Jaso Gideon body and soul

supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I'm not normally a spencer/gideon story fan but this one worked.
CatWillow chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very good. The D/s references were subtle enough to stay w/in the T rating, but explicit enough to excite people who understand them.

I'd love to see more of your Reid/Gideon.
safsren chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
The story was interesting but I think you should warn people that this a slash fic, you don't have to mention who. It's just that I don't like slash, just to protect you from potential flames
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Nice fic. Might want to slap a slash warning in the summary though. Anti-slashers sometimes get a little pissy if you don't:p

I enjoyed the fic though, nicely done.

Emi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is one of the best fics I have read. I enjoy the mystery in the beginning and how you slowly find out exactly what is going on. I love the pairing and their relationship, which is done very well.
JamiesFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Yeah...please put slash warnings on ALL of your fics...

I'm starting to get tired of thinking I'm reading some lovely hetero piece only to find Gideon/Reid at the end.

Or maybe I should just stop reading your work period.
Zephyrs chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is the 1st Criminal Minds fic I have read. It was different and not what I expected but still good. You captured the characters perfectly. Will definatly be reading more of your stories.
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Please write more like this! I love the whole Reidslave idea and truely hope you continue to write stories like this.
Orlenda chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hello-Just a note to let you know that somewhere before one gets into reading the story, there should be a Slash warning. I recommend in the summary, but you can allways add a header before the title on the main story page-If someone doesnt read that, it;s their own fault. I am not into slash and get too far into the story to discover that. So i thought i'd let you know. What i did read was very well written however.
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
hehehe, very sexy. i love it