Reviews for Broken Smiles
GOD AM I chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
is it ever going to continue
ladyredvelvet chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really like where this story is going! Keep going :D I love it.
Sokklafan11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Good continue
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
this looks promising, you have my intrest.
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Azula/Sokka? Never thought of it, but it could work.

You plan on finishing this? I hope so.
firebendinghpchick chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow! This seems like its going to be a really good story. I cant wait for the next chapter...which I home is coming soon!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Very interesting. I enjoyed your one shot as well..I believe it was called Kiss Me Like That? Anyways, I like your insight into Azula and I'm interested to see how she and her brother interact later on...I do hope you are still planning on updating this...if not please let me know...but yeah, as I said, I wanna see the interaction between the two...will forgiveness be awarded? Or will the canyon between them widen? Oh how I love sibling angst...I just can't imagine though two siblings truly hating eachother...ah, I just hope you update!

AC
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love Azula/Sokka. There so cool together! Nicely written. Though, seemed a bit ooc at the end. Is'nt Katara the cautious one?
thepaxilfairy chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
OH! Ty...this is so awesome! I LOVE Avatar _ Aang is so adorable...and Sokka makes me laugh SO hard.

I miss you so much Ty...I haven't talked to you in two years and I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if it's MSN that's messing up on us...or if you don't want to talk to me. I just don't know.

Just know that not matter how much time passes without us speaking...you'll always be a sister to me. I miss you so much!

*hug*

Melissa
BananaBlitzer chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
this is beta123 from gaia and this is good continue
Nekyou86 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
omg this is so awsome and im so addicted. update soon i can't wait to see what happens!
me-obviously chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This is very good. I like it a bunch and as long as there's no corny romance -coughZutaracough- it will remain great in my eyes... Please! I'm begging you, don't make it Zutara! Zutara's everywhere in this fandom, I'm so bored with it all! Don't let this fantastic story turn down such a cliche path! Please keep my plea in mind.

I'm done now. Yeah, it's a wonderful and original story and I hope to all good fanfiction that it will remain as such. Update soon.
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Interesting story, very unique riff on Azula. I look forward to more developing her character.
KaseyKat chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, this is really original and interesting. The cliffhanger is especially gripping. Please continue!
firenation and love chapter 1 . 3/23/2006