Reviews for Lullaby
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hmm... I'm still mulling this story over. Intriguing set up, but there were too many unanswered questions. Your writing is interesting so I'd love a prequel about this. But, seeing how this was written in 2006 my chances are rather slim, huh? If you ever decide to write that story, I would love to read it. (I'm really curious about how Charlie was Turned and forced to bond against his will.)
CatWillow chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Fantastic! I love supernatural fic, esp. vampire, although I'm not familiar with the universe you're using. Numb3rs is one of my favorite shows, and I have no problem w. shipping Charlie and Don, although a slash warning is probably advisable. I hope to see more of this AU, and it would be great if you took it into Criminal Minds territory.
randomdigits chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
hi, i enjoyed your story but somethings i found to be a little confusing. i would like to suggest to you that you write a background story: how they turned? who & what are "the Chosen"?, how and why were they bonded? a prequel if you will. as another critiquer mentionned before, people usually prefer being told if a story is slash or not personally, it doesn't bother me, if well written or have an interesting angle, don't matter the pairing even. so, yeah, liked your story, please write a prequel.
s2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
nice story, although I chose to read it as no slash.

You should mention that it is part of the Sylum Clan AU, it's more fun to read if you know the implications
Emi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I really like the idea of vampires in crime shows (I also read Ritual Comforts). As well as how you integrate the other show's characters. This is very sweet and beautiful.
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The first two times you had Don refer to Charlie as his mate and then the other way round I thought that you were either from England or Austraila because that is a typical term used to describe a close friend or brother.

It took me until the mention of Vampires the second time to realize that this story was AU. I thought that you were using the term vampire to describe how the characetr from the episode kept assuming other peoples lives but soon realized you actually meany vampires.

Then near the end I realized it was also slash.

Hey far be it from me to judge, but could you put it up front that it is AU and Slash?

Sorry not my cup of tea.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh, I loved it! A little tint of slash, I didn't like (If I'm wrong, terribly sorry), but that story line was breathtaking!

One thing: “I wander if the Lieutenant has any idea that vampires exist and that three of his five agents are their Chosen?”

It'd be wonder, not wander.

This is so original; I love it. And you don't go with the crypt, or the normal vampire bits. You created your own- and that's fantastic! It's bold and different.

I would love to see you create another piece with the same thing, maybe how they keep it secret- because this is amazing!