Reviews for Old Demons
Galistar07water chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
Um nice chapter though...but you made a little error there at the part when Kazemo spoke Italian. I know, it's not your fault, because Spanish and Italian are very similar, it can get easy to get them a bit mixed up sometimes. In Spanish, very good is "Muy bien"...bueno is another word for good. Now in Italian, very good is "Molto bene"...get it? muy bien...molt bene? Non รจ duro quello, il mio amico. It's not that hard, my friend. You can always try Yahoo! Bebel Fish! Unthil then...Aggiornamento presto! Update soon! This fanfiction is really interesting!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 16 . 10/27/2006
Wow. I can't wait for the grand finale!
Joey-chan chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
If I reviewed to this story once before, then I typed my name as Stephanie. But Joey-chan ish meh nickname.

Oh my God, this story is teh awesomeness! I can't wait to see what happens next. It started off kind of slow, but you pulled out an awesome battle. Meh wanna read next chappie soon! w
Melinda-chan chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Don't got much time to read the rest but this chapter was a bit comical. I hate it when I can't reach someone too.
Evide chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
Zweilemon sounds so cool! Wowzaz. What about Reichmon? Zweilemon is originally awsome and all... and wow...

So, is this the end of the darkling? Cause the way that Kouichi was thinking... it sounded like he was going to do something else or something. And the dagger... wowzaz.

But I guess that the next chapter is the end? Aw... it was so good and the battle scenes were really thought out well. *nod nod*

Good luck with And Then There Were Ten and great job at getting 50 words! Congrats. You set standards and you achieve! Hehe.
RumorUnderOath chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
this is a super story! r u making a sequil? i cant wait till i can read more (mom says i hav to get off the comp.) (lol)

byez Rumor
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
Happy Birthday! *Throws confetti* yay! Update soon! This story is getting even better!
Melinda-chan chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Wow. This sounds really interesting. I have to admit that there aren't many Frontier fics out there, but when you see a good one, it does stand out. I'm sorry that I don't have time to read everything, but I am letting you know that this is good so far. I'll hopefully read more in the future.
Blades of Silver chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
Hmm, Kouichi was told he has to 'decide' but to me it seems like he decided loads of time, yet duskmon didn't go poof O.o So i wonder how is Kouichi going to 'decide'.

Keep up the good work!
Karina chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
That was a really good chapter! I hope you update soon!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
*Falls off chair* Meep...I loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Yay!
Blades of Silver chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
. That can't be the real Kouichi in that last line. It has to be a trick...since in the last chapter the real kouichi said he had to return to try and stop the darkling since it was going after kouji . Right? RIGHT? Trying to trick Kouji? .

So are you going to do Phase 2 in another story or make it part of the same fic?

Keep up the good work!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait till you update!
digiwriter1392 chapter 12 . 9/29/2006
great story
Determindtowin chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
this was a sweet chapter so that makes up for your lateness. ;) can't wait till next chapter!

62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »