Reviews for Old Demons
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
FINALLY! Sorry, anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter. Funny how that happens, people feel like dead weight over the summer, not updating, but during school, they update like crazy! Yeah, that's happening to me...love it, update soon!
Tainted Visions chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
This is so good! please keep going! I can't wait to read more! Maybe you could include Lucemon or Cherubimon? Anyway, whatever you decide to do I agree with! This is too good! I love it! :D
kawaiiteen chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really really love your fic and please update soon...You know u should make something happen to Kouichi to which kouji have to almost lose him again...PLEASEKouichi is my fav character...I really like him...Hes the best and I like it when something happens to him
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
I love this story so much! Update soon!
Evide chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
the hyperlink didn't turn out in your reply, so this is the only othe place i found! what a goose chase... anyway-

Ending idea- Kouji is dead. He's gone, and the only way that he could ever have even a chance at coming back is if Kouichi chooses Duskmon. This means the end of the world, but would Kouichi really risk it? He chooses Kouji, and so the world is enveloped in darkness, Kouichi as the soul. Kouji is kept alive, but not how Kouichi likes; a walking puppet, doing all orders he is told. With the darkness controling the world, Kouichi is weak without the light. With the last of his stregth he revives Kouji by giving him all his time, and in doing so, restores the world to goodness; the darkness controled by Lowemon. But now the soul is gone... whom Ophonimon is able to reserect because of his act of life and love. _ ain't that just sweet?

-sorry I couldn't find your blog. I hope this isn't an inconvienence... _ and uh... good chapter! lol
Evide chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
you need longer chapters! I want to know what's going to happen so bad! The explanation wasn't too hard to follow, at least, if you read it carefully... so that's good. _

And since Lowemon and Kouichi disapeared at the same time, does that mean that Kouichi has been in Dusk for six weeks or is the time just loopy? I am a little curious about that.

I liked how Izumi choked up about Kouichi. Just seems like something that would come up, so in other words, the characters are kept very well in character. And I am really really worried over this whole corrupt side of Kouichi! What's going to happen to him!

Oh- I had a little spark of an idea for something that could happen. If you want to hear it, I mean. _

Can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to read what's up next! C ya then!
Determindtowin chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
hey this was a really cool chapter keep up the good work and i can't wait until the next chapter.
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
I like. Update soon!
Determindtowin chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
I finally cout up on all the chapters that I missed. Hope you up date soon.
Evide chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
truthfully, this chapter was a bit hard to understand. I found myself reading it a few times over to finally get it... but maybe its just me *yawn*. There seems to be some... discrpitive lacking... oh, how do I put this? I don't know... there could be a lot more stuff in here, I guess. But um, i have my own difficulties in making chapters longer so, don't mind me too much, heh.

The plot is still really good and I wanna know what happens! Oh! So, um... I found Kouichi to be very in character! _

Keep going, good luck, read ya soon! _
Kayhera chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Ahh, this chapter made me remember why I love Frontier so much... I love Agunimon and Takuya! _ He's gotta me my favorite goggle head (after V-Tamer Taichi since he's more silly...*cough*). I haven't laughed that much in a while either. ; Looking forward to the next update-and your new story sounds very interesting. Go epics!
Galistar07water chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
I would have Duskmon torture Kouichi-kun...but this is your fanfic...it's okay anyway...updated soon...
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Okay, this chappy was really annoying with all of the telephone calls...
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
I knew it! It was Duskmon! Oh no! Don't kill Kouichi-kun! Don't you know that he looks good in a dress? Wait! You didn't hear that from me...although he looks so cute as a chibi...in a dress...
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow...this is good...I'm guessing that it could be Duskmon, trying to get ahold of a human body again, but it could also be Lucemon...but he's dead and Cherubimon is friendly now after he was scanned...guessed I better keep on reading...this is actually good, you know!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »