Reviews for Old Demons
Determindtowin chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
this is a grate chapter I will try to read the rest when I can

-DTW
Stephanie chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Ah, the mind of a writer...It's teh awesomeness. Keep up the good work.
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Ohh, I think I know how they opened the gate! Not telling though :) Good story, continue!
Evide chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
what a twist. I did not expect any of this at all. confusing new stuff... and its all so original. twisty twisty, twisty. No idea whatsoever. That, for me, is a very good thing. Now I'm gonna be thinking of whats to come next for days! twistwistwits...

GR! Gotsumon die! I don't like gotsumon one bit. that's just me, don't take it personally; and I espessially hate that particular gotsumon. GR!

but cool new land. some weird connection to what is going on, very mysterious. I will be waiting for the next chapter! Good Luck with it!
Kayhera chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
It was a different way of writing but I enjoyed it! Izumi's feistiness was fairly amusing while anytime a Goggle Head is being exceptionally silly is also amusing. And now Kouji-kun gets to have fun going to the Digital World to save his brother...I wonder if any of the others are going. Actually, I wonder how the others are going to react if he's gone too. Then again, they were gone in the Digital World that whole time and came back on the same day in the TV show so maybe not...Then again, it was like that in Adventure and then in Zero Two it seems like time actually passes when you're in the Digital World. Not that I've seen much of Zero Two...now I'm confusing myself. XD I hope you update this cute, interesting story quite soon.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Bland chapter, but still interesting. I like the humor you did between Izumi(Zoe) and Junpei(JP). Funness! o

Can't wait for the next chappie!
Evide chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
hehe, the phone talk was pretty entertaining, actually. But now Kouichi is missing and Ophonimon and kouji and and and... aw, man! I wanna know where Kouichi is! wah. So this definitely means theyll go into the dw again(i think... ) So the next chapter is soon, ne? Soon soon? hope so! read ya then! ;)
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
The story's looking good so far. He, he, he, Duskmon's back :) Keep going!
Gemini Star01 chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
*squirms* Yea! Another good chapter! And now I'm all excited! _ Duskmon coming after Kouichi again...Always an awsome standby with so many facinating possibilities! I can't wait to see what happens next, but I guess I'll have to...but try to update soon, okay? Please?
daughter of the sphinx chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
ok... whats the cycle? And are other digimon show up?
Evide chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
wh-what! what is happening! OH, WOW! this is really in character, do you know that? Like really really good character. AH! Goodsies goodsies. (sorry, fics make me hyper sometimes) And more Kouichi angst! and OF course its duskmon in his dreams, duh. Who couldnt guess that? He's so bitter and-and you do them in character very well! Kouichi's smile was in there too! Oh man, I want more! READ MORE! You have GOT to continue! do they go to the DW again or is it all about Kouichi... are they going to be stuck in the humon realm? Will I ever shut up! ...

*phwew... ok, I love this story. Please, please update soon.

...I can be paitent.

...Im patient.

..patience...
Kayhera chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I put this story on my alert list but it never alerted me! :'( The only reason I read Chapter Two was because I was terribly bored and checking my alert stories just in case the alert is evil. And it is! _ *sigh*

Takuya is offically an idiot. *laughs* Ah, don't you love 'im? The dream was interesting but it's still awfully puzzling. Kouichi, don't listen to the dark, you do too have friends! XD Ah, can't wait to read more on the dreams, Kouich's stressfulness and Takuya's stupidity.
Gemini Star01 chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Oh. (eager kitty-ears perk) Me want more! More soon? This is very, very interesting! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Yes, like you said, it was a little short. But, it was really good, very cool. Keep up the good work, and you might become my second fav author *hint hint*

Don't take too long to update this. I'm already interested.
Evide chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
took awhile to get out, eh? i really like the story, and i really hope you continue! its soo supensefull! poor kouichi... _

update soon! i want to know what happenes! _
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »