Reviews for How To Write a SessKag Fic
MissIrreplaceable chapter 1 . 3/20
I personally like sesskag, it's my all time favorite paring, but this is damn funny .ll
Khorale chapter 1 . 2/16
The best SessKag fic I've seen so far.
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/29
This was mad stupid and funny and poor koga I loved it I was laughing a lot at the end :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I FUCKING Hate Sesskag fic
sessrincrazyfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It's so TRUE!
I Extremelly HATE Sesskag story too
Cant understand why there are so many of them
Everytime i saw them i felt like i was pissed off
I F***king HATE them!
Your story is so... Incredible
*hugs and kisses*
Man I love you ;)
(hope you'll understand for my bad English :D i cant help reviewing)
*kisses one more time*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OMG, you're SOOO right xDD... It's sometimes... scary to know that almost every sesskag fic follows one and the same plot O.o and some quotes of your story will NEVER be forgotten.. (I only say HUMANS ROCK! XD)
That's a parody, which has the right to be named as one ;D

LG Hekate
Toxic Wnderland chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my God, that was beautiful. Thank you for writing this and thank you to my friend for showing it to me xD
dxlmao chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm a die hard sesskag fan but I love how you make fun of it. really. It's funny because all this stuff really does happen (unless it's an AU) and it gets really dumb sometimes. But uh, come on. Give sesskag more credit. There's some really good stories out there.
GoddessOfInuYokai chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
AHAHHAHAHGYDYGGSYGGSYTGS AHAHHAAHAHH113132331:}[{[{]%#\\,\#
Snow Blossom-95 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is the best humor I had ever read in my life... OMG

Step 2: Send Inuyasha off to find Kikyo.
"I'm horny, I'm gonna go fuck Kikyo," Inuyasha said, running off into the woods as the group stopped to make camp. Kagome sighed. I'm rolling from my chair

Step 3: Now it's Kagome's turn to head off into the woods, so she can get attacked by a youkai This is so true that I just wanted to smash my head through a clear glass window every time I saw this oh-so-famous plot!

Ste are just plain hilarious and SO DAMN TRUE!

Step 12: Have Sess admit his love, and swing to the rescue.
"In the past…ten seconds, I suddenly changed my mind," Sesshomaru sniffed. "Humans rock. Now, I have to save the woman I love." I think I died when I read this and by whatever is holy- I was resurrected again.

You. Are. Awesome! o
Lissome Dalliance chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You are simply a genius!
I found mostly amusing steps 3, 4, 6.. it is a wonder how Sesshoumaru always ends up with a castel in his hands!
Thank you so much, you made my day :)
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You took all the clichés of this genre and shoved them all into one hilarious parody. Way to go!
Personally SessKag is my OTP for Inuyasha, but the plotlines can get a bit repetitive, and I did enjoy this!
MercDem chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMFG! XDXDXD 3 Wow.
F ur self chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love sesskag stories!
Woodstock98 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Why does this remind me so insanely much of Twilight?... But still slightly better?...