Reviews for How To Write a SessKag Fic
Marzannar chapter 1 . 4/13
Personally I am a SessKag supporter through and through, but this fic was a masterpiece. I cannot say anything bad about it. These are the most common problems in that pairing and they ruin everything. Every SessKag shipper should just take a look at this before they write anything.
nikkisue01 chapter 1 . 3/15
OK, not every sesskag fanfiction is tie that I personally think inukag is stupendous but hey look for what you like but their not gonna stop writing them because you don't like it
LOL
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Omg this is PERFECTION! SUMS up WHY I loathe SessKag so much, there is NO BASIS WHATSOEVER for the pairing (not even ONE scene) and yet so many idiots be like "Sesshomaru and Kagome were made for each other! Kagome doesn't love Inuyasha, it's his brother she really loves!"

Pisses me off SO much. -_-
mssuggalove chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ok this story was hilarious!...And actually quite accurate... 0_0
karin37 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT FIC. Sess/Kag is literally the only pairing I can't stand. I fucking hate it so much and this fic basically sums up all the reasons Sess/Kag is stupid. I can't believe there are 14k Sess/Kag fanfics on this site. It should be abolished.
TheBrokenSunrise chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I personally like sesskag, it's my all time favorite paring, but this is damn funny .ll
Khorale chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
The best SessKag fic I've seen so far.
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was mad stupid and funny and poor koga I loved it I was laughing a lot at the end :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I FUCKING Hate Sesskag fic
sessrincrazyfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It's so TRUE!
I Extremelly HATE Sesskag story too
Cant understand why there are so many of them
Everytime i saw them i felt like i was pissed off
I F***king HATE them!
Your story is so... Incredible
*hugs and kisses*
Man I love you ;)
(hope you'll understand for my bad English :D i cant help reviewing)
*kisses one more time*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OMG, you're SOOO right xDD... It's sometimes... scary to know that almost every sesskag fic follows one and the same plot O.o and some quotes of your story will NEVER be forgotten.. (I only say HUMANS ROCK! XD)
That's a parody, which has the right to be named as one ;D

LG Hekate
Toxic Wnderland chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my God, that was beautiful. Thank you for writing this and thank you to my friend for showing it to me xD
dxlmao chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm a die hard sesskag fan but I love how you make fun of it. really. It's funny because all this stuff really does happen (unless it's an AU) and it gets really dumb sometimes. But uh, come on. Give sesskag more credit. There's some really good stories out there.
GoddessOfInuYokai chapter 1 . 6/15/2013