Reviews for 43 Months
That was depressing.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Aww sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is really kind of gross. This idea could have been done well, but my expectations were assaulted by a crying, unreasonable, out-of-character Harry. A disappointment, altogether.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is good. I think it's far more realistic than the ones where everything just goes back to normal.

Adding to my favourites.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Really moving. I wish you had added another 150 words on the end though. Thanks for posting!
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh good lord, I'm crying! It's sad, I couldn't bear watch Harry struggle, it's like a parental instinct fighting for you child. It's so sad, but it ends happyish. Thank you, I really enjoyed this story!
leleklovas chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OMG you are fantastic. I would very much like to see what comes out of this. will there be a sequel. I would love to read it. Anyway thank you for this. It made me smile and cry and I enjoyed it either way.
kacie1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I have read and reread this story several times, since it was published and this is the first time I have managed not to cry reading it. Such an emotional story
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
oh
what a wonderful story. to bad there isn't more
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Beautifully done.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Such a good story. Beautifully written.
Nici Barru chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I normally don't like oneshots, but this story is so very sad and touching! Loved it (and cried *sniff*)
Lorteck chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was a beautiful story. It actually made me cry.

Thanks for posting.
Stillnight chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful story. Truly.
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
this story is amazing i really love it