Reviews for 43 Months
Anna chapter 1 . 2/6
Soooooo awesome! Love it! Any Chance at all for more?
I guess you are right. Hm...
Go on writing stories!
:-)
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh, god. Very realistic and moving. I was definitely in tears. And whoever said it was OOC for Harry to cry has never lost a child or had thoughts of losing a child, for it is utterly devastating. I think this is a nice alternate response to the de-aging/aging trope-not everything can always be bright and happy.

I do have some reservations about this fic, though. I wish it was longer and more developed so that we saw the years of Harry and Sevvy together, though it worked well even without all those words. But what I was confused about was Severus losing his memories when he became a child and gaining them back and having the childhood memories all when he was returned. You didn't have good justifications for it. (I know this is an old story, so that's not going to make any difference; I just needed to state it.)

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was depressing.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Aww sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is really kind of gross. This idea could have been done well, but my expectations were assaulted by a crying, unreasonable, out-of-character Harry. A disappointment, altogether.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is good. I think it's far more realistic than the ones where everything just goes back to normal.

Adding to my favourites.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Really moving. I wish you had added another 150 words on the end though. Thanks for posting!
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh good lord, I'm crying! It's sad, I couldn't bear watch Harry struggle, it's like a parental instinct fighting for you child. It's so sad, but it ends happyish. Thank you, I really enjoyed this story!
leleklovas chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OMG you are fantastic. I would very much like to see what comes out of this. will there be a sequel. I would love to read it. Anyway thank you for this. It made me smile and cry and I enjoyed it either way.
kacie1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I have read and reread this story several times, since it was published and this is the first time I have managed not to cry reading it. Such an emotional story
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
oh
what a wonderful story. to bad there isn't more
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Beautifully done.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Such a good story. Beautifully written.
Nici Barru chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I normally don't like oneshots, but this story is so very sad and touching! Loved it (and cried *sniff*)