Reviews for 43 Months
Nitwit chapter 1 . 2/23
Funny and sad!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Poor Harry. And I don't find his tears at all unreasonable or unrealistic.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
: )
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very realistic. Thank you for this great new point of view of this kind of story! I really enjoyed it!
Jewelie-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
God, this is awful. Not in the way you think though. It's amazing that you can make me almost break into tears with so little words. It's amazing how you portray the characters and their feelings so clearly. It's awful that I'll never see more of this incredible story and where it went, but perhaps, that's the beauty of it. That one can imagine where it went and what happened for those 43 months. So, I retract my former statement. This is awfully awesome. Dftba! :)
atymer chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I got teary too. this is different. fav list also.
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Awww, great take on deaging.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Soooooo awesome! Love it! Any Chance at all for more?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I guess you are right. Hm...
Go on writing stories!
:-)
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh, god. Very realistic and moving. I was definitely in tears. And whoever said it was OOC for Harry to cry has never lost a child or had thoughts of losing a child, for it is utterly devastating. I think this is a nice alternate response to the de-aging/aging trope-not everything can always be bright and happy.

I do have some reservations about this fic, though. I wish it was longer and more developed so that we saw the years of Harry and Sevvy together, though it worked well even without all those words. But what I was confused about was Severus losing his memories when he became a child and gaining them back and having the childhood memories all when he was returned. You didn't have good justifications for it. (I know this is an old story, so that's not going to make any difference; I just needed to state it.)

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was depressing.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Aww sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is really kind of gross. This idea could have been done well, but my expectations were assaulted by a crying, unreasonable, out-of-character Harry. A disappointment, altogether.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is good. I think it's far more realistic than the ones where everything just goes back to normal.

Adding to my favourites.