Reviews for 43 Months
PelagieGRZ chapter 1 . 2/14
J'ai lu cette histoire 10 fois et j'ai pleuré 10 fois.
C'est vraiment très beau.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 1/28
SS makes a deaging potion and legally deages himself again. No Dark Mark, new chances, HP legally adopts SS with the full knowledge of the Wizengamot. In the DMLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Oh man, I don't have a lump in my throat! I don't, much less a tear in the corner of my eye. No... alright this was good and very well written. I agree with your reviewers that I wish it was longer but it is perfect the way it is. Just wow, poor Harry, the lost and poor Severus confused and denying it. This was great I hope you still write. Thanks for sharing.
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Sad yet beautiful. It hit me in the feels.
Viniloversus chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is awfully sad but awesome too. And Harry tears in face of his loss were totally understandable
Nitwit chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Funny and sad!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Poor Harry. And I don't find his tears at all unreasonable or unrealistic.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
: )
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very realistic. Thank you for this great new point of view of this kind of story! I really enjoyed it!
Jewelie-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
God, this is awful. Not in the way you think though. It's amazing that you can make me almost break into tears with so little words. It's amazing how you portray the characters and their feelings so clearly. It's awful that I'll never see more of this incredible story and where it went, but perhaps, that's the beauty of it. That one can imagine where it went and what happened for those 43 months. So, I retract my former statement. This is awfully awesome. Dftba! :)
atymer chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I got teary too. this is different. fav list also.
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Awww, great take on deaging.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Soooooo awesome! Love it! Any Chance at all for more?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I guess you are right. Hm...
Go on writing stories!