Reviews for Bite The Bullet
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wonderful fic! Action sequences are notoriously hard to write well but you certainly did a great job here. Everything had me on the edge of my seat but I could tell what was happening to who and it was perfect. The ending where Sam had to pull that quill out of Dean's back was just as good and angsty and in keeping with the mood as the first half. Awesome awesome job,
jessi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another great story!
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really really enjoyed this story keep up the good work.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome read!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
omg that was great! the suspense was awesome-i loved the nasty description of exploding demon LOL i am so excited for the next chapter to see what happens to Sam and Dean! Please update soon :)
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wicked fic. You're a great writer and I wouldn't mond seeing you hurt Dean some more ;) Well done.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Great job, I'm glad I was looking at older stories! Very descriptive and in tune with the brothers. You really captured them. Thanks, B.J.
Goddess of Twilight chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice _

A spelling mistake here or there, not really bad spelling, but not the right spelling for what I'm thinking you wanted.

Wow... I'd hate to see Dean hurt or something _
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I just discoved your story, and I LOVED it. Extremely well written. You really captured the essance of the brothers. I could see this playing out in an upcoming episode. LOL. I can't wait to see what you come out with next! Keep up your fantastic writing! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I loved this story. The Hurt!Dean was awesome and it was really well-written. It makes me so sad that it's a one-shot /: I'd love you to bits if you continued! I'll put this on story alert just to be safe...
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
*claps* Its good, i like it!

x H
Zelost-Mind chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh, Ouch, i could feel that...
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hey, i really liked this oneshot. The way you described the scenes were so intense. I was like "Get it out! get it out!" haha...Not only that but the question posed at the end is a good one. How much longer can the brothers escape a fatal wound? Keep up the good work!