Reviews for Nobody's Slave
Nena chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I have two:

Name: Alice

Nation: North Water Tribe

Personality: Quit yet very smart. Able to think of consacense yet tends only to remind her lord/friend of them.

Bender or not: Water Bender

Eye color: Violet

Girl boy:girl

Name:Mamoru

: Nation: Fire

Personality: Hot tempered, easly able to flip from one emoshion to the next.

Bender or not: Fire Bender

Age:15

Hair color: Red

Length of hair: To shoulders and never put up

Eye color: Dark Brown/ Crimson

Girl or boy: Boy
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
Omg is sokka prego ?
Marsetta chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Please continue!
Mars
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
plz hury story is redonculious :)
kat chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
Nation: water

Personality: kind and artistic

Bender or not: yes( master )

Age:13

Hair color: dark, honey blond

Length of hair: slightly past shoulders

Eye color: dark chocolate brown

Girl or boy: girl
idntwrit3 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
i am so very sorry for your lost.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
She's getting married to Jet isn't she?
ConstructiveCriticChick chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Hey, read this because I'm a member of the wilting Zukka/SoZu fandom, and just wanted to point out about that last part: If the mental image of Mai masturbating in the shower grossed you out so much, why'd you put it? I mean, it had nothing to contribute tot he plot, you didn't describe it or anything(not that I wish you had-I don't like Mai either), and as you said before, the idea repulses you. So if it isn't helpful or necessary to the plot, you don't need to stick in something like that. The only other reason I can think of as to why you would put it in there would be just so you could make sure this story was nice and m-rated.

Please try to remember that all of this is CONSTRUCTIVE, and not meant to insult. The rest of the story is rather impressively written, and the plot is unique and believable. So good job- I'm just so anal, I had to point out that first mistake.
honeybiscuit93 chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
Im sorry for your lost and sad that i couldnt tell you sooner your story is great and keeps me guessin plz continue in her memory
honeybiscuit93 chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
sumi chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
nation-earth personality-like toph but kinda shy bender or not-earthbender age-17 hair color-black length of hair-up to shoulder eye color-dark brown girl or boy-girl
taintedpeace chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
please continue!
InsaneMutilation chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
you're mother? i'm so sorry! i bet you're sick of hearing that. You don't have to post at all! we'll wait until you feel better...wanna cookie?