Reviews for Hours
Sora1589 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Oh please, if you were to continue it I'm sure it's be so awesome I really would like to read more. If you choose to know thaT at least I (and reading the comments, many more) will be sure to read every chapter. It is a totally awesome oneshot but if it were more then it'd be...to awesome :D keep up the great writing!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
I say you should continue. I like the Uo and Hana knew about the curse but didnt say anything. I'm sure that they will quickly realize something is wrong and maybe Hana's or Megumi's abilities can restore Tohru's memories. Remember what Hatori does is similar to hypnotysim and I'm sure it can be reversed, it just usually isnt. Maybe Tohru can be pregnant with Akito's replacement, that and give her her memory back and then it will get interesting.
Shadowfax chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Nice... I really like the structure of the story, and the fake out, but the story itself is very sad... Not that that's bad. ]
cocoke5 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
keep the story go i love and i am not that fao itn the series too i was hopeing that yuki admitted to him self that he love her and i hope that she and him getto geter ing the bbooks can you tell me andhere is my email or i love the story and i can not wait for the next chapters
quixotomy chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
make it more than a one-shot! more more more! it's so fantastic! Woo!
Rose of Death chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
you should go on with it and have her life be fine and then she starts to remember every thing
Sunny Duck chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
I think more detail would be great. I would like to know why Akito agreed in the first place, WHY he gave the order, everyone's recations to the news.

Perhaps Hatori didn't have the heart to go through with it, and it was just a show for Akito's benefit...

If not, I like PurplehairedWonder's idea of her meeting up with the Sohma's a few years into the future.

Keep Smiling!
purplehairedwonder chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
If you wanted to continue this, I think it would work well by continuing it several years in the future and Tohru meets Yuki (or any of Jyuunishi) and a chain of events follows where she starts to have flashes of her old memories, or something like that. Might be interesting.
NefertitiAkito chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
That was an awesome story! I really thought that Tohru was having a baby. You have a great way to do things such as this. You have talent!

Hmm, from my point of view, I'd like to see this continued. Maybe Tohru could find out that she is having Kyo's child. But that is just one of the ideas that I liked from your list. Well, any way you make your story, it will still be awesome!
Simplistic-Tyranny chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
I think you should continue it! Perhaps show the events that lead up to Tohru having her memory erased...just an opinion
Klove0511 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I definitely thought she was having a baby until the very end. That was really sad. It was good, and I really liked it, but it was so sad. I feel bad for Kyo. I personally like it as a one-shot, though I'm wondering why Akito let them get married in the first place. I mean, wait. Never mind. I read the author notes... you might not know. Um... if you've read volume 11, then reply to this review or pm me and I'll finish that thought. lol. I just don't want to spoil anything for you if you haven't read that far.

Anyway, good job. I feel bad for Kyo and Yuki...and everyone else for that matter.
Rose of Death chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
that was REALLY,REALLY AWSOME! i really liked that it was taking forever but i got confused.
I ask too much questions chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
1. I thought this was a continuation of chapter 123 no matter. Is Kyo getting a divorve with Tohru? How old are they in here? Is she getting her memories erased? But if that's the case that Tohru is getting divorce I don't understand. I thought Kyo and Tohru loved each other *cough* chapter 122...
Kasai Ame chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Too lazy to log in again.

Great story! Ah, it's so strange how something that short could make me a teary. Yeah, alright, so I teared up a little... Hope you're going to expand on this story. Write more please!