Reviews for Oliver's Company
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This was good story. I love Richie angst
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Whe that was kool. I hate how Richie was molested, but...yeah. The dream shouldve been reality. Way better. Angry and protective Duncan was so kool.

Glad Oliver's dead.

And I LUV RICHIE!
kcjadesolo chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story.
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Why do we like to torture Richie so?

Oh, I did like this one. That phone call at the end was just like them. *down with Oliver!*

[In other words? How are you? haven't talked to you in awhile.]

Stefanie
Florencia chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OMG! You're back with my fav topic! Yeay! Please, keep writing...
Frek chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
oh man this was a bit darker than the rest of your stories, but darn good. Poor little Richie, good thing he s got Mac looking out for him. Glad to see you're still writing, I always enjoy your fics!

The One and Only

Frek
Neoinean chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'll admit that I was a little worried when you were first telling me about this fic, but I think you handled it wonderfully. Keeping everything Richie-centric you managed to get inside his head, and all of his thoughts and conclusions were very IC. And kudos for not taking the "richie was abused as a kid" cliche. The uncertainty on his part gave this a nice perspective.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*growls* Wish we could take care of all the "Olivers" that easily...good story. :-)
Skywise chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
About fell out of my chair when I noticed who the author was. I read the description and thought hey this might be interesting, opened it up finally taking notice of who the writer was...yippy...it's been awhile. I think you're one of the better authors in this fandom.

Anyway really enjoyed this story, you through me there with the first death in Richie's room, jeesh, the acutal ending was a much better outcome. I got a kick out of the paragraph about countries having different laws...was this normal in America and Richie hadn't been exposed to it yet, my favorite part for some reason. I can just picture the look on Richie's face as hes thinking all this stuff.

Good story. Thanks!