Reviews for City in the Sea
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Yes, you made me cry. Good job. Thank you.
Miravisu chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
*wipes tears*

That was so sad and moving. I did fear for Shep and Ronon and the others, losing McKay like that.
msdarque chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
I absolutely loved the story! I wasn't sure at first but after the 1st and 2nd chapter I couldn't NOT read it to the end. :)

You made me cry, damn you! ;) Thank you for a fantastic story!

Congrats! Many many stars!
Potterworm chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
Oh yeah, you made me cry. This was really, really a beautiful story. Heart-wrenching, and the ending, god, the ending was perfect.
sakurablue13 chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
I started crying during the first chapter and still cried after finishing it

devastating, but i must say, it's damn good...
timme chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
geez, there's no reason to "let someone go" dead is dead, no matter how you deal with it. it honors your loved ones to maybe go and talk to them, then sweep em under the rug so your life will be less painful. he better not forget, in any case.
Ditzyleo chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
*scrubs her tear stained face*

That was so sad!

Powerfully written. Still in shock.

*sniffs*

need to find a happy story now!;-)
nwfairy chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
That was brilliant beatiful and oh so sad...
redick4 chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
Yes, you did make me cry, but that's okay when you're crying over something so lovely. Excellent use of the Nine Inch Nails song covered by so brilliantly by Mr. Cash.
mew-xena chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*sniffles* My goodness; i can't believe it. He was there the WHOLE time. You captured the characters perfectly; Rodney arguing with the the powers-that-be! I can so see him doing that. And John, Beckett and Ronon were portrayed amazingly. I had to leave right after I read this and I was getting wierd looks cause I was trying not to cry.

Final note: that last bit the "The one where he’d ran up to me and asked, “What did you do?” That’s how I wanted to remember McKay. With the universe at his feet, and no one realizing what adventure waited on the other side." I swear, I will remember that forever. It brought the emotions to a whole new level for me. Wonderful job.
Cpt. Untouchable chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Damnit, Kodiak ... Maybe the PMS isn't helping, but I am bawling my EYES out here. I never can handle fic in which McKay dies, but I wanted to give it a go because it was you, and ... yeah. Just. Did I mention the heartbroken bawling?
Dr. Dredd chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Oh, boy. This is even more emotionally wrenching than I thought it was going to be. That video - wow. Poor John, what a state he's in. Hopefully he can make it through.
Shakia chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
ACK! O.O That's so EVIL! You like totally had McKay there the whole time but like not ;-; And the ending's all sad. You did amazing with John's POV after Rodney's death and I love how he talked to him afterwards and all that. Very good job. But like, when you had it so Rodney was there I was all like "HE'S RIGHT THERE SHEPARD! *points wildly*" That's probably the effect you wanted to have on the story though. Very evil :P But yea, I love how you wrote this. The whole thing, even I'll admit the ending was great. :P
denise-42 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
I really enjoyed this story but it was so sad and i did shed a few tears.
Snarkydame chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
Really Really depressing, but good! And the characterizations of Lorne and Ronon are very nice, understated but real. Thanks for writing this.