Reviews for Family Values
Ciestess84 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
... ... AAAAWWWWW!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ha, super cute. I read them all, and I'm faving them all. You did a good job.

YYWKMN.
Caitlin D chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was really ab excellent story. I've read all three parts, and kudos to you for keeping up the continuity and staying true to the characters. Your story was truly a pleasure to read and I hope you keep up the good work.
HornyLoliLoki chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You forgot to mention Jason Todd in Alfeds talk with Chloe in the end. He was the second Robin so I think that Alfred should have mentioned him. I'm a hardcore Todd fan so I notice if he's there or not.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love these stories! I read all 3 of course, and they all make me smile. You did a wonderful job capturing each of their personalities and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Any chance of more? This HIGHLY amuses me.
CF chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great story. Love the interaction between bruce/chloe. Bruce revealing this other identity was great. I know this is an older story, but will there ever be another sequel to this. Maybe showing the JL reaction? Again great job. Wish SV would utilize the character of Chloe more.
LovelyLadyJem chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
loved it!
TJ chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I never really considered this pairing before, but you're making it quite interesting.

I hope you'll continue soon. Thank you for sharing.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Okay, so I'm loving this whole AU thing. Smallville really does throw one's timing off, doesn't it? It begs the question of when Dick had *time* to be Robin and whether or not there were a few spare years in there for Jason. And then you add YJ and all that implies to the mix (and/or possibly the Titans, what with the whole 'Kid Flash' thing), and Kon (OMG, Kon in Smallvilleverse! [is that a word? even in fandom?]) and the fact that he and Tim are dating. You know we all want to see what happened on his and Tim's 'vacation,' right? 'cause that would be cool.

And man, Bruce is dating Chloe. That's . . . fun and interesting.

So, yes. I love it. Whee! More?
Becky4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Hi,

I loved the way you merged the different worlds, it was seamless. Chloe is such an interesting character and you seem to have her pretty spot on in this story. Bruce and chloe had a real chemestry in your piece, very interested to see if you continue this series and this theme within it.

It's nice to see a writer who takes care with the details ie:- editing,spelling and all the other things that make a story stand out above the average.

Well done, please write more.

Becky4
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Love it! Your story rocks! _
Katie chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. LOVE IT!

I randomly clicked on it b/c I am a huge Chruce fan and try to read every story that merges Batman with Smallville, but this went above and beyond expectations. I saw this was a series (congrats!) and so read the other two first. I like them, but this one blows them away with the banter and storyline. :D

You've nailed Chloe's character perfectly, and I love how she gets under Batman's skin without even trying. And when she realized Bruce was the Bat? rotfllmao! Perfect. I can't eait to see where you take this, and am looking forward to the next one.
kj chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
hey great job as usual...now next part should have nw
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
While not keen on some of the themes, I find that the Chloe/Bruce thing is quite intriguing. She's more even keeled than Selina or even Diana...this could be very fun to watch.