Reviews for Flourishing Rosebuds
thepageofspace chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Where's sunny? :(
Valvox chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Liking it so far, please update it!

ily xx

]
Billy Rose chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
ooh, I hope nothing happens to Isadora while they're off with Count Olaf

it would totally suck if he somehow got rid of those two when the Baudelaires were away from them

can't wait to see what happens _
TheEurpacifamerasian1021 chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Interesting, but it's not believable enough.
janedoe091170 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
I really like this even if it's quite unconventional. update soon!
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Love. Love. Love.

Can I say that *enough*? The writing is fab, if a bit rushed at parts, and the characterization is just astounding - it fits. Love, love, love; this is on the way to Kuwa-chan's Behind the Biographies good. _

- Pixie
coolmarauders chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
pretty good, but you used the wrong "do" in "do to." It should be "due to"

prongs
pixie paramount chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
You make me a happy Isadora/Violet shipper. _ This was delightful, if purely for the fluff and hard to find femmeslash duo but, nonetheless, i enjoyed it and found it delightful, if a tad Out Of Character at times. Also, I think the ending is a bit harried and too cliche for the cuople. Otherwise, it is a very nice piece of fiction.

- pixie
wigitdog chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
The pairing is a little odd. I can't really picture thAT happening.
Screaming Complexities chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
It's so good!

Keep it up!

icaughtfire12 chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
kool...
nicoli-boli chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Very well written but...I really can't picture Isadora and Violet, i think that Duncan and Klaus would be pretty amusing though.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Celestianpower chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Interesting, certainly and I expected it to be mush worse - I'm interested in what happens next. If there was one thing I'd recommend, it'd be to pad it out with a lot more description, but overall, an very intriguing read. Please update soon.

CP
baudelaire7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Rare, yet promising pairing (well... it's not promising in the actual books). But good! I'll keep reading if you keep writing. Update soon!