Reviews for Coming Out
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Lool!oh my god,i love how Remus reacts in this one and Sirius thinking of he had taken one of the love potions,awesomeness in this fic!Just love the thoughts and ideas!
nothing-something chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
LOLLOLLOLLOL.

I laughed an embarrassing amount. Good, old-fashioned, Remus and Sirius fun, and I looooved it!

Dreamofakiss xx
Riddelly chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved it. I LOVED it. ;D Hilarious, and I love your portrayal of both the characters. Your use of humor is awesomely effective. GREAT job
ZK chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Already reviewed this fic a couple years ago, but I was going through my ff account and found this fic again-and was in dire need of a good laugh, and I remembered loving this little fic, so I came back..Just wanted to let you know that it still made me giggle, smile and feel all happy.. :P (I love your Remus!)

I honestly needed that today, thanks (again) for the write.

-Kat
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Bahaha! That was great, I love it when Remus is mischievious :D I was worried there for a second though so I'm glad it was all a prank- girly Remus sucks :P good job with the story!

-MesserMessa
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
never read a story that made me giggle, feel sad (for Remeus) and laugh all in 1 fic. The poem was sooo wonderful and the ending left me rolling on the floor laughing. That was probably the best Sirius/Remeus story I have ever read. :D
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Goodness, I've never read a K story that took my breath away...lol, infact-I shall admit something here that is probably a tad bit perverted; I NEVER, EVER read K stories because they seem to be far too innocent for my tastes.. ;P

But-I saw your story and had to give it a read cause it sounded so cute and now I am feeling quite foolish for ever looking over a story simply because it wasn't rated M.. (now I sound pretty pervish, but I've come to terms with that :D)

Anyway, thank you for the amazing read...the poem was cute and powerful, I really liked it. I also wish you had perhaps done more with this! You really captured the characters quite well-and now I want to go find more SBRL fics. (I've been on a HP binge lately-although Death Note fics are still a great love-but right now I'm more into HPDM stories)

I shall now stop with the lengthy review, although I could probably go on for another full paragraph. Once again, I truly enjoyed the poem-it made me laugh and I could really get what Remus meant..also Sirius' possessiveness is awesome!

Thanks-once more-for the read!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That poem is wonderful. Absolutely totally and utterly wonderful.

Never been into the Sirius/Remus fics before this weekend and happened to recognise your name as I stumbled across this one a few minutes after logging in. I am really starting to like that ship.
zunmo chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
that poem was amazing. you should keep it and modify it ever so slightly to publish it in your one-day books. the fluff was nice, but the really fantastic part was the poem. I'm going to paste it onto a word document now.
Hobbit985 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw! Sweet! I love RL/SB!
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
OMGNESS! This made me smile so much! I really loved it. I adore that poem, so much! It rocked and I love all the contradictions. The poem reminded mew of 10 Things I hate About You, but it was better.

Well done, that was amazing.

ly,

x Cazzy x
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aww that was so cute. Nice fic and great poem did you write it yourself?
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hahaha, very cute. I love Sirius' declaraion-just perfect. : )
70 inc chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
ooh good story. very nice. i love the poem. i give you 5 stars and a glowing review. (its earrly in the morning for me and i am still a little sleepy hence the kind of short review but i loved it. really!)
Sarah123Babe chapter 1 . 3/24/2006