Reviews for The Practical Art of Kissing
Interesting. Update soon.
kira66 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
I loved it! MORE!
Ai102 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
This story roxs please cts (continue the story) cts cts cts cts cts cts cts cts cts
bountyhunterc chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
good chapter i wonder what Hermione has in mind.
sunny tuesday chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Adorable, as usual. Update soon!

Random Snippets chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Wow! I'm amazed! It's been quite a while since I've read such a solid story. Well done! I absolutely love how you made this story all work out. I tried to mix in some of the same elements in your story but the results don't come even close to this! I love it!
JessMess chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
that was really good.

i am so looking forward to more.

Jen P Conn chapter 3 . 4/10/2006

OtakuLeader chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
This was a nice chapter. But since the first chapter, it seems that everything is a bit..rushed? I can feel the more good moments from time to time and then when I expect something to happen, usually it either disappoints me or thrills me. Lol. Overall, you are doing a good work. I can't wait to see the next chapter...even though this story is tearing my hear out because in the past I was a FULL TIME Harry and Hermione fan, and now I'm a Harry and Ginny fan *note my penname* so this kind of story is a bit heartwrenching for me, it that even makes sense. Lol. Oh well. It's hard to change old ways, especially if it's written good, like this story is. C'est la vie...Keep it up and update soon! Ashley T. 06/4/10 6:58PM
mesaqt chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
keep going it is good
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Cute beginning! I like the pairings I'm seeing too.
Lady Ski chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Oh... I love this kind of fanfictions! When one of them (you know Harry or Hermione) are cluless about how to kiss, it's so cute that I can't help to enjoy this fics. Please update soon!
sunny tuesday chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I loved it! The summary made it sound slightly as though it was going to be Ginny and Hermione dating, but obviously they weren't. I don't like femmeslash. But I knew yours was ok because it was listed under Harry/Hermione. I hope you finish this out!

Ps- I'm adding it to my c2, Hogwarts Romantic Library.
EasTerNArroW chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
I like it alot! Its funny... and quite hm odd in a good way.. I don't know but its good! Update soon!
JessMess chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
that was really good.

i am so looking forward to more.