Reviews for Fusion
jk chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love the story please finish it.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*claps* job well done! I don't recall seeing any other fic quite like this, the idea of Robin & Slade becoming one person. So points for originality! Being a RobRaeSlade fic, well, that only adds to the drama & makes it all the more interesting :) this fic was very well done, I only wish it had been divided into chapters. There were some points where there was a nice clean break/scene change. It would've made it so much easier to read, not having to scroll if I lost my place & had to come back to this fic. But it was fairly short in comparison to how long you potentially could've made it so... :shrug:

Some moments had me, erm, questioning the rating for this fic. A little, er, more adult/mature in some spots, but it had class XD And the much more innocent ending was enough to bring balance to it all.
I enjoyed this very much & I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work in the future ;)
Gabi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It's so good! Too good for it to stop here. I want to know what happens with Slade and Raven... Please continue!
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I actually wish that this fic was a multi-chap instead of a one-shot(:
This fic was great and I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
oh write the date! I very much enjoyed your story and would love to hear some more!
yooniessi chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ooooh, interesting plot.
Topkat82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lol, I LOVE this one

"You must think you're God's gift to women, don't you?" Raven remarked sarcastically.

"No, just Lucifer's gift to you,"

Thats just like something Slade could say, sooo funny!
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Kind of all over the place, but entertaining.
SugarDevil chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I've gotta say, I loved this fic. It always takes me forever to find a really good fic when I'm searching, but this is deff. favoriting worthy. I know the story is already complete, and you finished it in 2006 so I dunno if you've lost all interest in it but if not you should really think of writing more. I mean, we have to know what slade meant by "You'll see when the time comes, Raven." If you wrote more I'd be hanging onto every word. Well, even if you don't, this was still an awesome story. Good job
Socially Suicidal chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
omg! so awsome! im going to look at the rest of ur stories and if they are this good wow i dont even know lol i might be in heaven lol jk bbut i would be unusually happy! awsome story and im looking forward to the next ones!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ew I will finish reading this when I get more courage. Until then its going to be lost in my sea of favorite stories
Invisible Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this story is great there were a few parts that i couldn't stop laughing at please continue
Darkincarnation chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Please continue and write about Robin's and Raven's date. Overall the story was really good.
gracefulraven chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I loved it! I wish I had found this story earlier, but this was hot. I hope to read more Slade/Raven fics from you or even Robin/Raven fics. Those are my two favorite couples.