Reviews for Hush Little Baby
darklover chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I've already reviewed ure story on the other site, but I can't stress it enought please update soon! UPDATE UPDATE Pleassee.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow, that was great! A surprising twist, that I loved. Great work.
DiamondHeart31 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
HOLY SHIT!

WHAT A TWIST!

Wally, best friend of John and Shayera, stole their only daughter and has raised her for the past ten years.

Boy, is everyone going to be byond pissed when they find out. Rex especially. I mean, he's spent ten years looking for his little sister, long after everyone presumed her dead and her body lost, and the man who was probably like an uncle to him has had her.

I mean, of all people, Wally KNEW that Rex and John were suffering. He KNEW Rex had spent about half his young life WAITING and SEARCHING for the little sister he was never allowed to meet. He KNEW that Rex was forcing himself to see things that a boy shouldn't have to, was suffering in all areas of life, and all he had to do to find his sister was talk to an old family friend who just sat back and watched him kill himself. And Wally could have prevented it all.

In one night, Rex lost everything. His Mother, his relationship or any communication with his Father, and his little sister he loved more than life itself when he'd never even seen her in any form except maybe an ultrasound.

And, I'm sorry, but Wally was just being selfish. He wasn't doing anything for Shayera or for Rex, or for John, or even for little Chloe. He was doing it for himself. He was doing it because he loved Shayera so much that he wanted for Chloe to REALLY be his. And when he couldn't have that, and when he lost Shayera, I think Chloe was like his last link to her that he could potentially keep. This is way worse than what Shayera did in the invasion.

What she did then was have to choose between all the people she loved. And she choose to do what was right, even though it meant losing everything. What Wally did was just because he was jealous.

Sorry, I've rambled long enough.

See ya.

Lil' Pup out.
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Interesting premise; I'm curious as to where it's going.
me chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
hhm...

don't like that wally stole the baby,though can see why..

feel that rex, if not john 2, should least know her when she was older..

voices weird, not seeing exactly why, but can tell where ur coming from..

interesting that u made this story K, instead of T/M...

later