Reviews for Robot in Disguise IN Disguise
GalvatronLikesPonys chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
Great Story so far!

I loved the tickling scene from one of the past chapters, that was a great way to show off Starscream and Breaker/Midi's growing realationship as well as their growing friendship towards one another.

One question that has been on my mind, Why did you make Sideswipe and Blurr a couple?

Its not that I have a problem with it, I'm just curious to know why you put those together. I always thought that Blurr considered Sideswipe an REALLY annoying little bro, ya know?

Anyways, I hope you continue to work on this quickly evolving storyline. By the way, if its not too much ask...could you possibly make the chapters a tad bit longer please?

-from the desk of Tricity
Shadir chapter 16 . 8/4/2008
The final?
MakruTree chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
I like this story! Please keep writing!
Spiritstrike chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
*Gulps away tears* I really hope they don't send Midi away. I never really thought that Alexis had lost someone like that.
Fk306 chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
Fk306 chapter 13 . 10/15/2006
Empress Xandra chapter 17 . 9/25/2006
yay! an update! Poor Midi. bastard sideways. STUPID FLU!... i'm home sick today with some wierd unidentifiable illness that forces me to use an inhaler to lessen my coughing.

But Good chapter. Though Sideways needs to die... see ya.
Sapphiresembraces chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I love this story, and i hope to read more if you deside to post any more stories.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 16 . 8/19/2006
Yay finaly a new chapter *glomps you* _ And Oh no poor Midi

i hope Starscream gets there in time to stop him getting away with Midi

Please write the next chapter soon please i can't wait to read it _ So please please please write it soon
Hestia89 chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
Oh no, what is going to happen? Please update soon, I really like this story.
Fk306 chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
Empress Xandra chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
yay! cuddling between one of my favorite couples! cutes!
Fk306 chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Uh oh what does that maniac want with Midi/Breaker please write the next chapter soon

Shadow:And make it longer than this one

*sweatdrops while eye twitches* eh heh heh please ignore my Femme companion she's just bored with nothing to do

Shadow: *crosses arms over her breast-plate* you could say that again *grumbles to herself while walking away*

*shakes her head* what am i going to do with her *sighs* Primus help me please send Megatron *raises her arms to the sky* Heck send Unicron for her to fight *sighs while lowering her arms* heck what am i saying i have to review and i don't exactly won't to destroy the universe -_-;

Well anyway please write the next chapter soon please we can't wait to read it _
Lady Shockbox chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Shockbox: YAY! An update!

Sixshot: Aw, Screamy and Midi/Breaker are falling for each other!

Shockbox: (eye twitches uncontrobably) SQUEAK!

Starscream: (nervous look) Squeak? What is that supposed to mean?

Shockbox: SQUEAK!

Terrorsaur: (pause) I think we lost her.

Shockbox: MEEP! update soon! (looks at Terrorsaur) HISS! (lunges at him)

Terrorsaur: SLAG IT!