Reviews for Primus Guard You
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh, and by the way... Haha! Let's see DC and DB get at it up there in the great TF beyond, then. Plus while on that subject, I just thought of something; Optimus's and DC's relationship, to me, doesn't seem that far off from that of Rattrap and Dinobot. What do you think? Well, that was just a thought that came to me after reading those bits...
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Gosh, this rat-bot sure knows how to get DC off, gone and going, doesn't he? Anyway... tha's why we love Rattrap, though. Seriously (or maybe not so seriously) strong. Funny but ready. Jocular, but resourceful. And all that and more.

Wow, no wonder Dinobot knew Shakespearean stuff; he's from Massachusetts! And Rattrap... Brooklyn, represent, baby! Haha! Love this all!

And, oh my goodness, that CP verse... That has got to be Dinobot its talking about! It's totally his legend there.

Way to go, DB, leaving your friend a mystery to solve! For indeed, that is how his laptop journal appears to be, in my eyes. All of those things; like a mysteries... yet they are ones that carry answers along with them, as well. And boy, answers to some of my questions they were!

Hmm, 'pseudo-Pred', huh? Meh, probably correct there, Rattrap... probably correct.

True, though. He didn't want to speak up about his turmoil because he knew that probably no one else would understand it any more than he does. Especially not Rattrap. Not during those times, anyway. He'd either call him a coward (which is more than this raptor-bot would take) or other petty names, or just plain make fun of his emotions.

Well, all that out of the way... such a wonderful piece! You always know what to write, and how to write it... good! :-)
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Finally got the Beast Wars on DVD. Now I know who all the characters are, I can understand the stories more.

Great story.
Grimlock's Luv chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was a wonderful, thoughtful story. I especially enjoyed reading Dinobot's notes (it really think he would have been that eloquent in his narration, he always was something of a snob, heh). Rattrap's actions were believable, although I would have enjoyed some more insight from Rhinox, Optimus and Cheetor (after all, they interacted with Dinobot too) but I can understand that you wanted to make it chiefly a tale between the two 'rivals'. The only thing I don't buy- Not. One. Little. Bit.- is the whole Earth origin scenario. I can buy the neutral assassin status, even the wife and kiddies part (barely!), but not Earth. No Predacon, Decepticon, or cobbled together version of the two would EVER have any dealings with the inhabitants of a planet responsible for their loss of the Great War. Other than that, it was a pretty good read.
Aeris Leonheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Sniff. I loved this story. It's so well written and everyone's in character.

I cried on the episode where Dinobot died. "He lived as a warrior, died a hero"

R.I.P. Dinobot.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Goodness, it's been forever since I saw BW, but this was very touching. Very melancholy...I'd forgotten about Rattrap and Dinobot...*sigh*
Ashana chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
You understand Dinobot's character so well...He's very proud of you, I'm sure. Another beautiful story, Sinead. Amazingly detailed and very original. I loved the exerts from the Covenant of Primus. It was amazingly well thought and written. I hope to read more of your writing soon!
TurtleGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh wow! This was so good in every way. You portrayed all of the characters beautifully. I especially love how you captured Rattrap's grief and his friendship with both Rhinox and Dinobot. It's just the way I wish they had ended Dinobot's tale on Beast Wars. Thank you very much for this!