Reviews for REBELLION
kmi85 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
love this fic. Too bad you stopped...
Freak15 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
Yeah! Yet another Super!Faith and Dumbass!Buffy fanfiction. You should add a warning to the summary: Don't read if you like Buffy! You guys must have really hated the show. I highly recommend watching the episode 7x12 "Showtime" and episodes 4x13-4x15 of Angel before writing any B/F fanfictions. That should help to even out your characterizations a bit. Damn, you had such a good idea, but you just couldn't resist to have your little revenge on the show.
azninsomneac chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
WHOO HO UPDATE! oh boy a pissed off dawn sounds scary cant wait for the next update
mythic-lionheart chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
glad to see this story updated. You've got an interesting take on this fic. I can't wait to read more :) Keep up the great work :)
James chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Great! I'm glad you updated! It's great can't wait for more!
Crizzlover chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
to be honest i did not finish ur story, however im sayin this, its fantastic, i cant spell sry. the story line, the characters, the struggle, its all great. however, one things strikes me, one thing i believe is the best thing of this story, faith, n her character. how u are delevoping her more then the show did, u are givin her a struggle, inner one as well as the great fight. again, simply great. thanks for the first few chapters ive read.
missingviolet chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
hey! Luv your story!

when r u gonna write again?
Female Shadow chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
It's a pity that I suck at English because I could tell you better in Spanish. But I will make an effort of expressing as best as possible my admiration at your plot, one of the most original and mature stories I've ever read in this section Buffy. The development in your characters (especially the always-secundary characters such as Dawn and Oz) is written with very intelligence and precision. That's to say, I would kill you if for some reason you decide to slip this story! Think I wouldn't be here if I didn't consider your story worthy of our attention. And in four or five years I only submit ten reviews in all You're one of those ten honoured writters.

Pardon for my dreadful English. Keep writing!
RockerWolfPup chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Wow, Dawn really want's Buffy dead. Dang... I just hope she doesn't go to Angelus for help. I can see the darkness in her.. and well, I hope someone can get to her in time. Can't wait for more!
azninsomneac chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
whoa crazy! cant wait till ur next chapt! I wish i could see the looks on all the scoobs faces when they got orders from faith
DAVIDE chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE
missingviolet chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
they great story!

faith is so cool! thx for making her great!
jac chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
Waiting can be a killer.

Especially with a cliff hanger like this one.

Please update soon.

how will buffy react to a more mature Dawn. Also where the hell has she and the gang been in the last 8 years?
Skylirjames chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
ur story rocks, it has a good plot line and major bonus points on making dawn a slayer and the whole hierarchy. I cant wait to see what comes next, like how will buffy react, will she find out about faith and dawn sleeping together and what will happen when they come to terms that they have been away for eight years.
fivexfive chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
i just sat and read this whole story...very good! i really like it! i hope that you'll continue, epcially now that Buffy's back. good storyline by the way, it's diffrent than other stories!