Reviews for Digimon: Sagas
Alphamech chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
This story is going well. I like the Digivolutions and the prophecy. Keep up the good work and Update soon.
DigitalBuddy chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
wow. Very bold. I felt uneasy about the whole Mojyamon thing, but I hve to admit, this story is very well developed. Better than mine (which you reviewed), and keep at it!
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Great chapter, this is getting better! Though you sadi 11 million in the holocaust when it was actually 13 million. Anyway, great chapter! I look foreward to the next Digimon Sagas.
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Very good, I'm looking forward to the next one! This is a GREAT story, but you know..it might be best that you upped the rating so some idiot doesn't come and report you, because it is sorta graphic.

Anyway, great story, update soon, and if you do bumb the rating up...I hope to see a lemon!
SG-Some Guy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Thanks for the review on my story, you've got a pretty good one yourself - it is true how my character Leon and your Brett are sort of the same! I'll be reading on your story, keep up the good work!
Alphamech chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Is Ashley the Catalyst or the light of evolution or something(and will her crest wind up looking like the symbol on Calumons, the little white digimon from season 3, forehead)? I will commend you on the story so far and it can only get better. Could you put up a lising of the current crests for each member of the group because Im confused about who has what. Other than that Update soon.
Alphamech chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Good Story. I am slightly confused about the digivolutions but everything else I understand. Impregnated by a digimon that has got to suck for Alison, as well as going into labor (thank god Im a male and will never experience that particular sensation), So what will come out a digitama(digiegg) or a baby level digimon. Update soon.
Optimistic Cynicism chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Good..very good...
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Awesome chapter, especially the detail about what Alison was wearing. _ Anyway, I hop Mojyamon dies and please...UPDATE SOON!
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Nice job on this one. I'm definatley adding it to my favorites.
1nf1n1te Ju5t1ce chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Hi! Welcome to Just wanna say your story is, in general decently done. Different ends of the spectrum in characters... That part about "cleaning u off" by Brett was a cracker... Anyhow, u hav already made the foundation so flesh it out. Especially the characters, and link them to the main plot. Oh ya, if u study literature, apply some of the techniques in writing. This will heighten its effect. LOL... I sound like my English Lit teacher XD Btw, i m also planning to write a digimon fic myself in a few days. So look out for it if u r interested.