Reviews for Brothers of the Fire
1Yui chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Like you said, this is AU now but I really like it. I kinda wish Sai's backstory is darker like this, I mean to be able to kill his emotions as he did, but it got a bit mellow-dramatic in canon. As for Sai being a lost Uchiha, I explored that theory too recently. But I wouldn't go as far as he possessing the Sharingan either. I doubt that he ever will be revealed as an Uchiha in the end. It will steal too much thunder from the Royal Emo but it's a good theory to consider. Great job!
bakemonochrome chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really like this. I especially liked how you used line "Is this the expression that I should have used when I killed my brother?" like in the original anime/manga. Seeing it put into a different context was cool. :) It'd be really cool if you made it longer. I would love to see how things played out between everyone, but this is good too. I liked the ending. Good job.
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Interesting theory. Interesting story, too. Sai could be a Uchiha, if you think about it.
Chiheisen chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Sequel, please, Senpai!
Bokmal14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is really good and I would like to read a sequel if possible very much.
fr7e8fne948te chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ROFLMAO

"I wonder if you have a bigger penis than naruto"

AHAHAHAHAHA
Secretelover chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ausome story. It's not even cliched! I'd like it if you could read my story,too!
SnowyWinters chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
not bad! i think you should continue this story..it has potential to become someth really really big! :D good job so far!
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I really like it! I noticed that Itachi and Sai look even more alike, so that could also show the 'brother' relation Sai and Sasuke could share...
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Good work.
Kane the Warrior chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Okay, will you PLEASE update 'Snakes and Foxes?' I am, like, dying over here! Beware, I am reviewing all of your stories to request an update! Mwa ha ha ha ha! But really, try to update soon, because you left us with a STUPID CLIFFY, and I REALLY want to know what happens next! Please?
jonyuu chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I didn't really like sai and still don't like hime cuase heripping of deidara but your fic made me really apperictae his fighting sytle more
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
interesting
V-chan2k6 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I really like this piece. Your writing style is mature, and the characterization was right on-props for making Sasuke still a little bit reasonable! Some of your wording was very clever, like when Sasuke is amused at Sai's mention of Naruto and Sakura. You leave the reader wondering whether the amusement is nostalgic or simply ironic. Anyway. Sasuke was great, Orochimaru was great, Sai was great, I loved it. :)
driftingstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Your characterization of Sai and Sasuke were wonderful. XD I like to think that this is how their confrontation will go.