Reviews for My Happy Ending
lisamariem chapter 40 . 1/28
Wow, this was great!
It's been a while since you're on ff probably but I just wanted to let you know you're an awesome writer!
-L
Reno'sDemon chapter 40 . 9/16/2009
This was one of the best fics I've read so far! It's a little sad to see it end, but all great stories must have an end, I suppose. This story will remain on my favorites list.
Saiyukigallie chapter 37 . 9/8/2009
Oh, so the Geostigma finally comes into play? Ne, is this nearing the Advent Children part or something? And... since this is a bit AU-ish (Since instead of Cid and Shera, we got a different thing *cough*), you planning to alter the AC a bit or still the same as the movie? Just something to know. Otherwise, nice chapter out there. b_d

Saiyu
Saiyukigallie chapter 36 . 8/25/2009
Yea, like what Cid said in the end... WTF?

Haha, overall nice turn of events, didn't know Alan was a prick and all and Cid managed to scare him away. Suppose from there, it's one awkward actions to another, though would rather wait for it.

E-to... please write more desu! b_d Love your chapter, unexpected and yet... Yeah. *cough*

Slushie Panther chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
. . . .I pictured all of this in tiny chibi block lego form.

._.

But I liked reading it 8D
Saiyukigallie chapter 35 . 8/3/2009
Uwah~! That was a nice update desu~! It's good to know that you're getting on just fine (I finally got a MS Word but I'm kinda busy with art works to ever do my Fanfictions as much... depends...) so yeah. Still trying to think how to continue mine, but otherwise nice chapter~! *claps hands!

Saiyukigallie chapter 34 . 7/13/2009
You better because I am expecting a GOOD ending from there! Meeh, I'm still stumped with FFVII ones anyway, haven't moved them in a while, so yeah. *coughs and glares at the thing called Mafia* Yeah, it could be worse? *shrugs*

Ooh, Rufus? As in Rufus the Naked Mole Rat? *is hit by a tuna fish* I mean.. Rufus ShinRa? Ooh, I gotta read that! XD Lol, you're the whole reason my FFVII fetishes are coming back! LOL! Ah, well, still won't faze with KHR either way. Yeah, I've been to Bleach but haven't made one yet... still unmotivated enough to make one (but give me reason and I might reconsider) so yeah. Haha, ok, ok, I shall read that in due time. Don't worry, Hitman Reborn! is an awesome anime/manga, kinda slow on first few chapters but it'll be good once it reaches later chapters onwards. XD EXTREME~! (*goshdarnit, I'm sounding like one of those characters from KHR now! XD*) But either way...

UPDATES~! X3 Gambatte~!

Saiyukigallie chapter 33 . 7/8/2009
Ossu~! YOU UPDATED, WOMAN~! *kicks chuu* Haha, finally~! *raises hands*

A-ra, thank you, thank you, you may keep the applause! Kidding! Yeah, been doing much lately... usually just when I got things flowing in my brain or something when I post in the current drabbles I am making here, but otherwise... still stumped with FF7 ones. Dammit, need ideas, and the MS Office is expired or something on me. Ah, well... will just try harder then. *sigh*

Fifty? Well, whatever it is, I'll keep on watching this! *looks around* So, still with the RayeXCid part until the end or something? XD Bleach? Woa~! I'm doing Katekyo Hitman Reborn, though, but you prolly don't know much about that (If you do, mind sending me to the hospital after I nosebleed myself to the extreme?) Yeah, Reeve is practically the one. Well, suppose.. *shrugs* Go Reeve? Lol.

Dun laugh at me, dinnit! It's hard having Fine Arts to begin with! *cough* Lots of luggage and stuff. Dinnit! Remind me to continue my currently-hold FFVII one to begin with. *cough*

Saiyukigallie chapter 32 . 5/18/2009
Hahaha~! It's been a while, girl! Yeah, I got delayed because of college... SUPER delayed, to be precise... but education first.

Aww, so the series end in 40? Gaa~! Haha, sure sure, I'll read this till the end! .

I also noticed that... e-to... haha, both of them are in denial! Not to mention... HOLY SHNITZ, I CAN"T BELIEVE IT! *chokes and does a spit-take* Rooting for Cid 'n Raye! Haha, and so does Brad and Shera for (trying) to persuade Raye for the dress. XD And it's Reeve~! The WRO~! XD

X3 Haha, of course I'll be sticking to you, your Cid stories are awesome! . As for the review part... *glares at the building she ever-so-lovingly called 'college building'* Hahaha~!

Wait...

*cough*

Saiyu
Detox Doc chapter 32 . 5/9/2009
I am glad I found this. This is very well written and I am glad that you kept Shera. I am not a fan of Cid/Shera, but I do like her. Keep it going and can't to see the next chapters. :]
Saiyukigallie chapter 29 . 2/2/2009
Yes, dear, I call that a miracle. Lol.

Yeah, you made things interesting, alright. Interesting for me to slap my face in public. LMAO, anyway, at least you manage to pull it out quite nicely. Meh, finish the story? Hmm... I predict reaching forty. G'luck on that.

Aw, man, bum on the laptop-combusting of ours! Lol, hope mine got fixed. Haha, I'LL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOUR STORY, GIRL! X3

Saiyukigallie chapter 28 . 1/19/2009
Ahh, you're back~! Haha, I was waiting for that next chapter of yours~!

By the way..

*slaps self in the face*

THE HECK~! Lol, that was uncalled for, the kiss... But I gotta admit, I like the approach! Ehe, good you updated (I don't know when will I; Laptop busted and busy schedule) so yeah.

Flarire chapter 27 . 1/4/2009
Lol kk I'll be sure to check her stories out. Happy holidays btw and thank you so much for updating. Really Tifa/Cid thats something I thought I'd never come across...Oo This story has made me want to replay the game all over again which is not nessicarily a bad thing I just need to find my playstation first ; I was starting to wonder how you were going to make them bump back into each other again festivls are fun _ Havea good new yar adn thank you again.
Green Eyed Faerie chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Are you still writing this story? Its amazing, please update soon, its been like...what 6 months now? lolz.
EeveeHearts chapter 24 . 6/30/2008
This story is awesome _

I feel so sorry for Shera, especially in the game. Then when I saw that Cid had saved her I thought , 'aw, aint he sweet?' but he still treats her like crap! (shakes fist)

I love your OC's. Most OCs are just like... "Oh, Mary was walking down the street and saw Cloud, and was like 'Sup?'"

If you get the idea XD

Your oCS have a background, and a way of being introduced, which I liked

You write Cid and Shera really well, too :). Ignore any flames. They're jealous.

*Gets my ninja army on them*