Reviews for Caroline and the Wedding of her Dreams
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Gomey! This made me cry! (could be that I'm coming down from my heffalump induced high, but I think otherwise). It's beautful! I love the angst in that ep, and I love how you used it - how you made all the Julia stuff a dream, and I LOVE the line at the end.

"not the wedding of her dreams…but the wedding in her dream" - oh! beautiful :-)
Ronni chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Wow! I;m done already? A bit long but not a word of it wasted! This is how it should have ended!
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Gomes, I absolutely LOVE this story! When she's standing at the counter and his arms wrap around her... :::sigh::: Gets my heart fluttering for Richard every time! ;o)
Denver chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Hey this was a good to respond to your scathing comments towards me on my reviewing of John-Paul's stories. I do know how to have constructive criticism it is in my vocabulary. I just don't see any merit in ANY of his stories. Your story is very bad and i would like to read more of them. Are you going to write any Buffy or Star Trek stories in the near future because I really like those stories. Review you again real soon :)