Reviews for A Figure of Great Romance
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
fun story )
dstorrs chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was cute; thanks for a good romp. I liked the "classic-pulp smut" touches in particular. :

It was a little weird having Mal shoot off his gun in the middle of sneaking around though...
val chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love it.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh, this was excellent. I was grinning like an idiot throughout it all. I could picture and hear it so clearly that I think I was leaning closer into my screen at one point. Think I felt exactly like one of the girls myself there!
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LOVE IT!
moon-scar89 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh this is amazing! Hands down the my favorite firefly story that ive read.

“Well now,” he said, scratching the barrel of his pistol to his forehead,

LOL I could so see him scratching his head with the gun.

Any chance of more rumor stories about mal and inara?
T chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I was rereading your tales of Max and Alec and didn't realize that you're the author of one of my favorite Firefly tales as well. I wouldn't mind if you'd like to continue this one. Actually I wouldn't mind if you'd like to continue some of your Dark Angel ones either.

Kudos to you! Well done,

T
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hehehe really funny!
Meagan chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I liked it! very adorsble, 'sept I know Mal's hair ain't sandy blond. THAT was my only problam.
Ruj chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh that was shiny!

I wish that was in the film!

Great work

Inara84
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
It fits in quite well with the storyline of the movie. You've added your own brand of charm to something that was already disgustingly charming. My hat's off to you. Good job.
OS1987 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ok you have me here sitting at my PC the look on my face is one of a pure fool.

I must say i hardly ever smile this big, and just boost your ego more... My mother saw me laughing and claping, bouncing about in my seat while i read some of the parts of you fic... She now questions my sanity...

I really enjoyed this and i like how you tied in the missing scene and also how you wrote the way mal found her room. Brilian fun! _OS19878
Windrider chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I loved that part of the novelization so much, thank you for adding to the fun and fantasy! Well done, well done! :)
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*grins* I like it. Only Mal would be able to interrupt the story like that. And it fits, too, explains why he had that silly outfit on in the movie, lol. Delightful.

Sere mi Eru...LSoA
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Aw I really liked that.

I can see a group of teenaged girls going gooey if the great 'pirate' Mal walked in!