Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Heh, I appreciate opening a New Story update that's not an all-human AU every now and again, and this was just what I needed.

Beautiful, simply. '
Sapphire Stalker chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Maggy chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
One of the moments from the early part of the series I often wondered about was that tag scene at the end of the ep. where Xander loses his virginity to Faith... then next day runs into Cordelia and they have nothing to say. It fit perfectly with the end of the episode, but... somehow it wasn't enough for me.

You've satisfied that itch, and I thank you. This Cordy is the vulnerable young woman who appreciated Xander's gesture with the Prom gown, the girl who was emotionally reft when she caught the foolish boy being kissed by Willow (for the record, I think Cordelia overreacted, but then, that's our Cordy, isn't it?).

Your set-up is good- it's believable that Cordy would accept Xander's offer; equally believable that he would offer. Best of all, though is the dialogue- I can *hear* Cordelia saying "The only person on earth other than me who'd even think about..." etc. And it's utterly within Xander's character to think his experience with Faith qualifies him as an expert... :-)

If I had any criticism at all, it would be that the whole "Maybe you'll run into " and the Oh, never! response at the very end is a little too cute for my taste. However, it's not important enough to spoil the story. This is well done; thank you.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
great story.i love were the best high school couple.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I love this. It's so perfectly them., the caring underneath the snark.
fly under the dragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
it was nice how you used background and still let the flow of the show continue, also the little bit of irony was cute.