Reviews for The Early Days of Me and Him
King kevorn17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Nothing short of brilliant
Raverine-1013 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Really good took forever for me to read because I was have asleep but I loved it.
elgaladangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Inutterably fabulous. Well done.
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow. Even after reading this story 4 or 5 times, it is STILL one of the best I've ever read. One question, though: how do you get the umlaut (you know, the : on it's back) over the 'i' in "naive"?
Snowy-Mel chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
WOW! That was the first thing I thought of after reading your fic. This is a fantastic one off. You really worked the characters well. I could just imagine this being part of the films story as well. Well sone to you both.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow, very well done Jess and Mel! I think this fic stands great on its own. The prequels are fine as they are detailing Bill's relationship with Beatrix and her experiences with the other Vipers. I'm glad we got to see your take on how they met. I especially loved Bill's dialogue in how he explains what he does for a living (contract killing) and I like how he puts the guy in place with "I have a gun about ten inches from my right hand...how close is yours?" That guy was stupid to come late, and it was'nt just "a few minutes either". I loved Bea-she's still gutsy in this and tends to be impulsive esp. in her younger years. I especially thought "Choices List Five" was a nice reference to "Death List Five". The only thing...in the middle of the fic "Fred" becomes "Frank"...I think it's an error or inconsistency...unless there were two bartenders? Other than that, wonderful job. I hope we see more one shots!
that one person chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Very nice. The mood and way of saying what neede to be said matched the ones in the movies almost perfectly. I can see this as an actual prequel.

Right to keep it as a one-shot, by the way.
Anyhoodle77 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
ok...i really like this this would be a really good series if you decide to roll with it and i would most definetly read soo yeah great job i likey (seal of approval)