Reviews for The Miserable Life of Uchiha Sasuke
TiiRawr chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
LMFAOOOO I love it
88888wwww chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That ... Wow ... I-i seirously don't know what to say.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
It's exactly as you hoped it would be:crappy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
What did I just read? 0o0
jj chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
if you insist
I flame u
garrulousChatterbox chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'm sorry but I read "hard on," and "toaster," in the same sentence and I had to leave.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
FLAME! I actually found it pretty hilarious. What a messed up mind you must have. I approve.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
poor naruto :(
stupid pervert sasuke!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
soooooo not what i expected
Sasame chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It's typical story for Sasuke haters. I, unfortunatelly, don't hate him. More even - I adore him! Not because of his apearance, but because he has so TOUGH life... and I love make psychological profile of his. This character is so...simple and SO complicated in the sime time!

So, excuse me, but I'm biased from the start and,unfortunatelly, can't be objective.

So I don't like this story, but not because it's bad, or something, but because it make my favourite Naruto-persona...miserable, like title said.
There was moments, when I was catching myself on "Sasuke is to proud to do this", "Sasuke will love kids(other thing to be able to look after them, but his own childhood was totally miserable, so he will try to make his potential kids happy)", "Sasuke's is fixated on doing-his-best-in-everything, so he will never be unemployed"... and soooo much more.

So It's not bad if it's going about STYLE, but I'm NOT one of Sasuke haters.
If it will be Sakura(from 1st season) I will probably laugh my butt off ;)

Just not my type .
bunny chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
damn that one fuck up life
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Zurika-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Is it wrong that I find this extremely funny XD ?