Reviews for Heaven Tonight
Zarak chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Love it
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Love these breathless hot and sweaty dallas/tim fics!
White Lion 18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
oh! You don't wanna know how that made me feel,Tim Shepard is my man!
edwards other bella chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
THAT WAS PRETTY :]
black lady knight chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
cute!

more?
look at the stars chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i love this.
Christine chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Yeah, any 'I love you's from these two is definitely out of character XD but actually, the way you wrote it was about as close as can get, considering their attitudes. I thought this fic was really well-done - fluffy, very fluffy, but not so gag-me sweet it was sickening. Just - a really good balance. Nice work!
Sparkling-angel13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
i would probably like this couple if i had only read the book. which i did. but then...then i saw the movie. and they KILL TIM SHEPARD.

not literally, of course. but i'm not kiddibng. he is BUTT UGLY in the movie.

it's a sweet fanfic though _
EastSide chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was so hot and romantic all at once. WOW.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aww, that was really sweet! And it was as in character as possible. So props.
S3xySlyth3rin chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aww! I really liked it. Normally i don't like this type of fic, but this one was really good. Rock on, babe, your and waesome writer!
DallyWinston chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
"(even though he’s an atheist and never believed in Heaven or Hell or God or any of that bullshit)" Did you realize that in the book it said that Dally and the gang are Christian! It said in the book, that they went to church once but Dally was too busy trying to ly down in a hamock and didn't go with them and Darry was working.
TEARDR0P chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I heart this one-shot!

It's awesome so therefore you are awesome. D

I suck at reviews.. that's why I don't normal leave any.. hehe. Anyways, great job!
Silent Angel 1291 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
How dare this only have two reviews! I will personally hunt down the lazy ones who are not reviewing this! This fic should be overflowing with reviews! They shall face my squirrelly wrath! No, really, this is the first slash that involved Tim that I've found. I think... But, I love it, so who cares!

From,

Your Lord and Master,

Foamy the Squirrel

(S.A.: Did you take over my computer again, you stupid squirrel?)
zevie chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Hey, this was really cute! Actually, the only part of it where I think (PERSONAL opinion btw) that they were out of character was the I love yous. At the beginning, all that rough, passionate, hurts-so-good love seemed very realistically...them. And very male. It was only the speaking aloud that was out of character...but...(this is practically my mantra) it's always the sweetest (and most believable) when love is the reason for being out of character...cause that's what it's like in real life, right?