Reviews for Two Sides
Reignashii chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I absolutely LOVE your story, its dark and gritty through all the dark alnel fics this dark story is one of the best I've liked so far and there's very few as it is too. its been years since you've posted this up but I truly truly hope you update this fic! it's really good. I love how both albel and nel are characterized within this story, they feel in character and how they acted through out the chapter had me hooked to the point i could practically see it in my minds eye. this is well written. I really do hope you update it! it's become one of my favorites.
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
that was.. kinda cool :o Defy him Nel! but just what did he find intriguing... :P its Albel lol, that should explain it all
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was wonderfully detailed. The entire time I was literaly on the edge of my seat. Excellent writing!
Lily the Witch chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Please continue.. It's really rare to read a good SOTET fic.
CazzaCat chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
it was good! write some more! Pretty Please
May chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Please continue! your descriptions was beautifully done.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That's just like Albel to torture an almost defenseless woman, and then marvel at her silent resistance. I loved the characterization and your writing style. Please, I hope your inspiration won't run dry... try to update, okay? :)
Fen chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is the first time I've heard of Star Ocean but you captured my interest totally. The fic was great, I REALLY hope you would continue it. Keep up the fantastic work!

I might now even buy the game )
Lily chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Must.. have.. the.. next.. chapter _ !
Anarchy Sky chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I thought this was lovely. Dark fics are my favorite. Keep it up!

Peace out.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Thank you for writing an Alnel fic that I actually like!

Thank you for keeping them both in character.

Thank you for writing this so well!

Because, Alnel fics like this, are so hard to find.

You really got my attention with this.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow, VERY well written! It seems as if you really put alot of effort into this, even though it's only a few paragraphs long! It is very good! Astonishing! As the saying goes, Quality over Quantity!

D

I'm glad I decided to read this!

As some other reviewer said before me, most people forget how very evil and belligerent Albel is. _ I'm glad that you caught the essence of Albel in this fic.

Nel and her show of defience was very... Nel like. :D

Of course she wouldn't let him see her fear till the end of time. Not even then. XD Not even in death.

Hm... The only thing this is lacking is how this came to be. It has not setting except for the dungeon. I'm assuming its in Aireglyph, but it could be anywhere and in any time period. I am also assuming it's in the past, but I could be wrong, it could well be in the future. Hm... And how did Nel GET there? She is one of the best neenjahs. _

Ah well.

-shrug-

Well done! Great job! Amazing! Beautiful!

I hope you get inspiration! I would like to see this continued, but if it's not, well, more room for my imagination to wander, no?

Darn. I already thought of a few things... _
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
The only thing I have to say is WOW! You did such a superdicious job! I hope you find inspiration soon…I would love to read more.
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Hell yes-this is AWESOME. I tried finding some good Alnel fiction, but they all seem to forget how very DARK Albel is. This is refreshing, intriguing, and I would like very much for you to maintain interest in this. :D
Raven The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh wow. You write very beautifully. I very much enjoyed this. Excellent job. You got both of the characters down very well and I really like how you hilight Albel's moodiness and maliciousness. That last paragraph where his expression just changes to blank. Excellent. I can really picture that well and this whole fic seems very natural and realistic so far. Good job on the characters. I await more.