Reviews for The Ties That Bind
JH chapter 30 . 4/6
A glimmer of hope sparked in me when I read your bio and saw that in 2012, you decided to write again. I have been so enthralled with your stories and so invested in this one. Please, please, write an ending to this.

- JH
JH chapter 30 . 4/6
Please, please finish the Ties that Bind. My sanity is hanging by a thread!
Summer Orchid chapter 30 . 3/30
Ok this is officially the most I've liked Ron in any story ever! You've written his character so well and I really like the way you've worked him into everything. And Snape, now that I think about it. He is by far one of my favorite characters here. He and Draco are like brothers and I think it's very appropriate.

And poor Sophia! I wish there was a way for her to go back, but I'm sure that's more far fetched then the other things I've been hoping for.

Good grief, these three stories are so consuming! Once you start reading, you can't stop. I'm pretty much in love with your writing. I hope you can find the motivation to keep writing! A brilliant writing ability is a terrible thing to waste haha.
Summer Orchid chapter 29 . 3/30
I didn't think anything more bad would happen. Silly me. Still holding on to hope though!
Summer Orchid chapter 28 . 3/30
Hope! I'm almost afraid to hope for the best right now. But I most definitely will because I am a hopeless, hopeless romantic!

I love the shameless name dropping on Hermione's part. It made me giggle through the depression haha
Summer Orchid chapter 27 . 3/30
Oh my gosh, nooo. I can't even. There is going to be some kind of magic to save him. Dumbledore is going to reappear and award him with life for bravery or some such kind of rot. You're butchering my heart here. Oh my gosh! I know this is just a story, but still! You write so much emotion in to it!
Summer Orchid chapter 23 . 3/30
This chapter broke my heart. It really did. I can't even cry.
Summer Orchid chapter 21 . 3/30
This is so beyond tragic. I wish there had been a way to help his brother before he did all those awful things. You would think living with them would wake him up a little bit?
Summer Orchid chapter 15 . 3/30
No! I was hoping this wouldn't actually happen! This is really horrifying! You are really good at upping the intensity in your writing. My heart is literally racing!
Summer Orchid chapter 10 . 3/30
Oh my dear sweet goodness! Holy freaking crap! This is horrifying! Oh my goodness. Obviously I have nothing intelligent to say, but goodness help me, this makes me want to cry. I'm glad that I've been sick for day so I have all the time to read through this.
Summer Orchid chapter 8 . 3/30
Well. Well then. Holy crap. This is worse than I thought it would be. You have idea how tempted I am to skip chapters now!
Summer Orchid chapter 7 . 3/30
Oh my goodness, I hope they find the poison and everything comes out and then happily ever after for the rest of the chapters! Too much to hope for? I thought so.
Summer Orchid chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh my gosh, I'm already afraid to keep reading. What are you doing to my emotions? I feel like I need to skip to the end to know how it ends before I get attached to any of the characters!
Just finished all three stories in a row. Soooooo amazing yet heartwrenching! Please come back and finish the story!
NoNameMary chapter 30 . 3/20
Please come back and finish this heart wrenching story