Reviews for The Ties That Bind
lareepqg chapter 1 . 8/20
look at all these people wanting an updateget on it!
Please update if you can! I hope that you are okay and that you update this wonderful story soon!
I know it has been a loooong time since you last updated, but if you have the time, please finish the story! Your writing is amazing, and I love the plot and the story. I really started to notice your awesome writing style in this third story of the three. I've been reading dramione fan fic while traveling, and it has kept me from being bored out of my mind. I hope you are okay and haven't lost interest in dramione!
Anon chapter 30 . 4/8
I hope everything is alright with you. I understand if you had to abandon this story but could you please let us know whether or not you're going to continue? I just want to know one way or the other because I keep getting Jane the Dragon notifications that I don't...want.
EosHeliosSelene chapter 30 . 12/8/2016
Don't give up! It's so good and needs resolution!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Oh. My. God. You have so much talent and just ugh I was so deeply invested in this story. Just I don't have words for the sadness I feel at the thought of you not finishing this trilogy. There's still an interested audience just waiting for you to come back to this story. Ahh I know it's been 6 years but please please come back.
Alongsj chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Hold on! I just spent two days and a whole lot of angst reading the Trilogy.. only to have it stuck like that! Please...for the love of Dramoine...continue!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Please Update it
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 30 . 7/20/2016
What gonna happen next?! Pls update fast! Thanks!
puppaluppa chapter 30 . 5/26/2016
I hope you are doing fine. Just know that they are loyal readers who would come back and reread the whole trilogy and relive the emotions that were felt before. Its been 6 years but I still have faith in this story...
Sara chapter 30 . 4/27/2016
Please update!
pambob343 chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Fanfreakintastic story ! One of the best I've read! It's close enough to the end that we can guess what happens, but it would be awesome to read it!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/14/2016
What a wild terrible and wonderful ride all three stories have been. I'm glad to see you writing again. I'm probably not the only one who wishes completion to this story but I also understand having to walk away from a story.
dazzle.chance chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
Please finish this, Kyra4... Even though you broke my heart by pointing out, a while back, that canon Draco and Hermione would never have been together, I still ask you- have you let the ship sail on Dramione?
Corny? I know...! But, pretty please... I know others are waiting for this, too...
Rain148 chapter 30 . 2/11/2016
Still hoping you will come back to this story and that everything is fine for you.