Reviews for Spying no Jutsu
nahc24 chapter 11 . 11/27
Seriously! This is one of the most epic and hilarious fanfics I've ever read! rated 10/10 in Comedy. Damn! my Stomach hurts from laughing!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 11 . 11/21
Glad for a sequel! The ending was both amazing and kinda anticlimactic... The entire story was awesome, though!
AoMythology chapter 7 . 9/23
Am I weird for thinking Okute acts like a mix of kid-Hashirama and Genin-Hinata?
Manillalu chapter 11 . 8/2
Wow, you just make naruto wonderful to read. Gosh, what a magnificent bastard. That knucklehead. Freaking wonderful
sorafallenangel11 chapter 11 . 7/28
This story was awesome. Seriously, I loved it. Good work
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/25
"Tsunade had a wonderful, very cruel idea."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I lost it there! :D
darklightening chapter 11 . 6/28
This was really awesome I had to keep reading it straight through to the end. U did a great job with the different character personalities. That thing with Mokoto and Sasuke was amazingly written. It was also quite hilarious. All in all, great job. I was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing!
TangyCitrus chapter 11 . 6/11
nooo! it's over! i loved it! this last chapter cracked me up, especially with Naruto's Sexy Sexy World Genjutsu, then his Yaoi Yaoi Kuni, the reactions and thoughts of Tsunade and Team 8 to all that and later to Anko and Iruka, Sasuke's orientation being explained to Naruto after he showed them he was in fact Motoko, Kakashi being the one to explain it to Naruto, and just the whole fact that this secret mission was done by naruto when he was still a kid and i didn't know that until chapter 10 or something. Anyways, this was a really fun and awesome read and just like others, i would enjoy more Motoko or a sequel but understand that might never happen or it might not be as good as this one- no offense.
thank you once again for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
scranity chapter 4 . 6/10
Okay, NOW I'm seeing the Iruka-Harem. Also, this has been a very funny and creative fic so far. I hope it stays this good as I keep reading.
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 6/10
Thank you for the list of the ninja OCs! It really helps since I was getting them mixed up and not following as well as I'd like. Really loving the story so far and can't wait to see what else happens during this mission! :P
Thanks again!
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 6/10
Woohoo! The mission is about to seriously begin and I can't wait to see how Team 7 will react to seeing Motoko at the Hot Springs.
And wow was I impressed and surprised that Gai figured out it was Naruto in disguise and there was a believable reason as to how he deduced that.
I love Shikamaru's POVs and just had to shake my head in disbelief that without Naruto, none of the others seems to either want or be able to actually lead or take initiative for the mission. How did they get anything done without major mistakes or failure and what did the three of the original team do when Naruto was away training with Jiraiya?
Last thing to say is holy crap Lee is now bald and sporting shades! O,O
Oh and the last break begins without proper beginning and is an incomplete sentence.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
TangyCitrus chapter 5 . 6/9
I love those omakes! They're so fun and awesome! XD
Yay~ the mission is soon underway and Shikamaru is joining in!
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 6/9
Totally loving this so far and that last part with the Aburame dinner is hilarious! Also kind of gross. Tsunade is evil and I love her. Anko is crazy and I love her too. Kurenai is nice, helpful, and probably one of the best teachers Naruto has ever had so I also love her. :D
That polygon love triangle with Iruka sounds like it'll be full of fun, danger, and madness. Kakashi trying to be matchmaker for Sasuke is just so weird and funny. Motoko's way of making fun of Sasuke, saying things she can't say as Naruto, and getting under his skin is so entertaining and amusing. I wonder if the secret will be discovered or left as a mystery.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Stormy1x2 chapter 11 . 5/31
LOL Creb... another Clan of the Cave Bear reader. :) I've spoofed CotCB a few times in my works too. Wonder why its mainly in Naruto I see this? Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish and I could NT stop cackling during the Sexy Sexy World part through to Yaoi Yaoi Kuni - I swear, I could not BREATHE. Too funny. Way to funny. Awesome.
happyperson chapter 11 . 4/23
This was the most wonderful story ever.
1. The emotion
2. The humour
3. Everyone was so real!
4. Sas-uke. Uke - gay So Sasugay!
5. Motoko-chan! In yo fave Sakura!
7 . I already love anything you'll write. Even is its crap, I'll just go back to this and then be happy again, Believe it!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »