Reviews for Spying no Jutsu
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 2 . 6/29
"Most genjutsu, like henge, can be broken with that." She knitted her brows for a moment, before they came apart. "That's not a pure genjutsu."

Um...what? Since when was the transformation technique Genjutsu?
Lanziscool chapter 11 . 6/28
Idk if you still look at these comments, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is my favorite fanfiction of all time. I've read it so many times, and it still seems like there are small nuances to pick up on. I love your writing style, your sense of humor, everything. I wish you all the best in everything you set your mind to. :)
I enjoyed your schtick! Thanks for writing it. I kinda feel bad for Sasuke (lol). The one, the ONE girl Mr. McVengeance Stabbity-Stab-Stab can tolerate ain't a girl a'tall. (Also, can I get the address of that taco stand? I want some tacos...)
Itachi is dead on the inside. It doesn't bother him that he's permanently burning the image of naked old people into his memory

Uh huh. Mmkay. You keep telling yourself that, Itachi.
What I find funny is that out of the two of them Sasori is Nappa.
JemDragons chapter 3 . 3/16
I like your omakes.
GAAAH! :-) CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT INSTALLMENT! :-) I AM PLEASED WITH THE PORTRAYAL OF (well everything I guess annnd) THE AKATSUKI-THEY ARE SASSY INSANE PSYCHOPATHS! TTYL HAVE A LOVELY WRITER'S BLOCK FREE DAY! :-) BYE!
Cap'n S4lty chapter 4 . 1/9
I LOVE THIS. "That woman is a total babe" XD
NatNicole chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
*giggles throughout reading the story*
My Fave parts (in no particular order) are Naruto's genjutsu training, Tsudane, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto's friendship with Yugito, & Akatsuki (Oakes included)!
Philodice chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Sweet Hidan fightm
Silent Analyst chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Poor princess Yuki. Naruto's conversation with the Tsuikiage was more realistic than any speech in other fictions
Silent Analyst chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
Fuck yes. Naruto kicked ass
Silent Analyst chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
This story has been a joy to read. Love Yugito.
Silent Analyst chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Interesting. What will Yugito do with this info. How will Naruto handle this.
Silent Analyst chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Intelligent Gai is so refreshing to see.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »