Reviews for Spying no Jutsu
Trapdere chapter 2 . 8/14
How did Naruto know how to mold his insides like a woman?
clover cat Klee chapter 11 . 8/5
I looooovvvve, this! I love it when Naruto gets to play to his strength, which is surprising people(really, Tsunade, however could you expect a normal mission for him?xD) and also bonding with them :3 I also love how he manages to lern genjutsu through pure determination and hard work! Can't wait for what comes from this :D
a.h chapter 11 . 7/26
ahhh i laughed so much at this chapter. enjoyed the fic very much, good job.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 3/19
This story is good, but this chapter is genius. The "hook him up with a babe to boost his confidence" is a nice ploy, but I don't hope it ends as in the NarutoXAnko fanfic where she disguises herself as Chichi to give Naruto a (girl) friend. I think it ended in tears, anger and unfinished.

Kudos
Ash0011 chapter 11 . 2/25
heh, this was hilarious, especially the bit about him doing the opposite of what he was supposed to and still passing the mission
Im a guest chapter 4 . 2/5
I'm dying...that women is a total babe.
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
I love this thing. I know I’ve read this before, but I remembered how good it was, and allowed myself a moment of weakness. Not disappointed! Even having read it before, I still adore this! I really like your characterization of Naruto. Thanks for the story!
orion0905 chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Typically when staying a story I wait until the end to review but this is just to funny.

It looks like the hot spring accords will be the start of the ninja alliance, after all you have two teams of red clouds coming to take the containers. And over a dozen major characters in town. The chaos will be beautiful and it is going to be hilarious when saskue learns how crush is Naruto. If he ever does because that new identity may be useful to the village.
williamcll chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Pretty good
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
I laughed like crazy through this whole thing! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more :D
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
"Most genjutsu, like henge, can be broken with that." She knitted her brows for a moment, before they came apart. "That's not a pure genjutsu."

Um...what? Since when was the transformation technique Genjutsu?
Lanziscool chapter 11 . 6/28/2017
Idk if you still look at these comments, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is my favorite fanfiction of all time. I've read it so many times, and it still seems like there are small nuances to pick up on. I love your writing style, your sense of humor, everything. I wish you all the best in everything you set your mind to. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2017
I enjoyed your schtick! Thanks for writing it. I kinda feel bad for Sasuke (lol). The one, the ONE girl Mr. McVengeance Stabbity-Stab-Stab can tolerate ain't a girl a'tall. (Also, can I get the address of that taco stand? I want some tacos...)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
Itachi is dead on the inside. It doesn't bother him that he's permanently burning the image of naked old people into his memory

Uh huh. Mmkay. You keep telling yourself that, Itachi.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
What I find funny is that out of the two of them Sasori is Nappa.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »