Reviews for Spying no Jutsu
I keep forgetting to review this when I come back to re-read it. It’s so fucking brilliant. Here we have a phenomenal example of why the Akatsuki are such horrible threats unless you know what you’re doing, some excellent battle, and great justification for the state both parties are left in. Also, you’re amazing at naming attacks, holy crap. The Emperor’s Fingers one made me laugh out loud. And I do love that the whole crew of good guys is made up of female ninjas, that’s cool.
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 2/4
TSUNADE LMAOAOAOAO OKAY
MartinDeShade chapter 6 . 12/7/2020
Yeah you are not human, be sure to fight our enemies. While we make it very tempting to fight, for our enemies.
Mernom chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
This story is surprisingly good, comparing to the expectations I had from the description.
Only bit that bothered me is the character description bomb when the OC's were introduced.
But I guess that introducing so many characters in such quick succession just can't be done elegantly. Either it's a description bomb, or the characters are too vague appearance wide, or it gets very long.
Dance Cups chapter 6 . 9/7/2020
Huffin' them brain chemicals.
Twerp chapter 4 . 9/5/2020
3 Love your bullshit
WD-43 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh lordy lordy I'm clutching my pearls
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2020
You explained but its still confusing...or im just dumb haha

Sorry
ManticoreBlues chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
I'd love a more literal continuation of this fanfic, I really loved the whole Naruto in a female desquise and him being kurenai's studeny and his infiltration of the all girls stuff as well as the fact you just made up a bunch of characters who took a big role in things. basically I feel like this fanfic could of continued in the same direction for longer
ashinygrape chapter 6 . 3/16/2020
'The Passionate Flames of Youth can be quickly doused with the Ocean of Parental Responsibility!' is the greatest line of dialogue ever written.
rangerbookwyrm chapter 4 . 2/13/2020
asfsgndsdfjgjl tsunade n O
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/2/2020
This was hilarious!
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 10/27/2019
This is hilarious! And I thought Sasuke was gay...
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
I love it.
Stone Elbow chapter 11 . 10/3/2019
Epic! I think this is going to rank in my top 10, maybe even top 5 Naruto fics.

So many writers of Naruto fanfics forget that comedy is central to the canon series. It's always disappointing when they lose that aspect of the Naruto world. You, on the other hand, have created one of the most hilarious stories ever.
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »