Reviews for Spying no Jutsu
DIEHARDNARUFAN chapter 4 . 7h ago
Hidan isn't from kirigakure, and he isn't a seven swordsman. He's from the Land of Hot water in Yugakure. He just wields a scythe and collects the puny souls for jashin. xD! Erm... Yea, More Hidan facts, lets see.. OHYUS. He defected Yugakure because he was angry that they became a tourist attraction instead of rebuilding the ninja village as it was supposed to.. He was a weirdo. soomewhat...
Tiamac7 chapter 11 . 2/6
I loved it! Kickass and clueless Naruto wins the day again. Keep up the good work.
Lemeza chapter 11 . 1/31
This was pretty good, if it was only the part with Iruka and Naruto and if the OCs weren't so confusing, and if you removed most other viewpoints (only the ones that don't relate to them, of course) it'd be excellent, but it's really brought down to "meh, I enjoyed it I guess" by that.

It's a bit like you tried to mix up several stories at once, and let a humor fic take itself too seriously in S level combat. Still, the parts with Motoko were fucking hilarious.
As a 'name' Pein is cooler.
XD
The last OMAKE is why the one before it exists! Because Itachi, for all his faults, is not enough of a sadist to /not/ get bored with that much torture eventually. Plus, for some targets, the surreal, bewildering, vaguely slapstick variety of 'torture' might be even more effective. It'd certainly be more entertaining.

XD
Chargone chapter 11 . 1/16
Heh. Yeah, looks like my other review was pretty pointless. And redundant.
Anyway, fun fic, seems to have a few dangling plot points (why would we care about that gambling den guy getting broken out of jail?) But fun.
Chargone chapter 9 . 1/16
Well, this fic was really good.
Until this chapter.

Only Naruto's part was necessary (it was also pretty good). The rest was... tedious. Shonen manga include lot of dramatic bullshit in their fight scenes to pad the story out to more issues (and appeal to kids, admittedly.) The problem is that this translates incredibly poorly into text. In novels, showing a whole battle blow by blow just ruins the pacing. It would have been much improved by giving only Yugito and Naruto's points of view on the whole thing.
As it is, most of the chapter is spent jumping around between secondary (or tertiary) character view points to give a lot of detail on something of negligable significance. Unless that lightning user's going to defect later, for example, Kakuzu's Entire Fight could have been replaced with a throw away line mentioning Who he was fighting, and nothing at all would have been lost. Kisame as well. Maybe include a couple of lines of other characters seeing some particularly impressive trick. Would have cut down on the repetative and pointless "shout out attack name, explain all your damn moves, fail to meaningfully affect the enemy, repeat" nonsense, at least.
Would have helped your "keeps getting longer" problem, at least.

Now, Naruto's bit at the end where he finally got to use his Genjutsu? That was pretty cool.
Like i said, the Rest of the fic so far is awesome. And this fic was completed about 5 years ago, i believe, so this review's kinda pointless, i guess?
PenguinOtaku chapter 8 . 1/10
The little Itachi and Kisame moment in the hot tubs made me laugh so hard!
PenguinOtaku chapter 5 . 1/10
I love the omake! I can actually imagine it too... Everyone fighting for Itachi because he didn't give speeches and rant about his goal all the time...
Lanky Nathan chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
I read this whole thing in 1 day. It's now 2am and it was well worth every minute. Massive congratulations on such a funny, well written and thoroughly enjoyable story!
Lanky Nathan chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
"You can't just 'youth' your hair back!"

Night made. Actually, week made. That is the single best thing I have read in ages. I can't even
Lanky Nathan chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I'm rather enjoying everything you have going on here. The light hearted humour is very well laid over the darker undertones. I'd write more but honestly, I have nothing I can really add to just how much I'm appreciating everything.

Quite stoked _
Quaggs chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
No h8 for killa B yo yo yo
ochreish chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Spying no Justsu is one of my ultimates, truly. I have to admit though that your tenses went a little crazy at times, but it was easily overlooked.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »