Reviews for Got Your Heart in a Headlock
Mrsgooger chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Just finished reading through this fic, been a long time since I've watched Avatar but this couple always interested me. I could tell it was one of your earlier stories, but I was still amused by it and found myself wanting closure in the end. I would be interested to see you pick it back up again and see what you could do with it.

As far as Zuko's scar goes, as another commenter mentioned, it is kinda a bummer to see it go. It is a big part of his character buuuut I was willing to see how the story played out. I was waiting for a scene with Zuko and Katara where he would explain just what his scar meant to him. That way they could bond more over the shared knowledge and she would understand him more in a more intimate way. I don't imagine he opens up and tells many people about how he received it. That's just my opinion though.

Would be cool to see you come back to this. Buuut not before you update heart of a scot, soul of a dragon. I'm still salivating for more of that.
psique chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Muito bom! Eu quero ver a reaƧao do Aang e do Sokka quando souberem desse amor! Voce esta de parabens, continue assim!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
You ruined this by healing zuko's scar. I'm sorry but that is the one part of his character that you shouldn't change. Without it he is not the same person, even if this is your story I can't continue to read this knowing that you basically just took away all of his trials and history and the reason why he chose to become who he did.
That One Weird Author Chick chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Aww that last scene was so sweet!-wipes away tear- But I can't help but feel kinda bad for aang just a little bit. I'm also glad that zuko is finally showing a sweet side! I really thought he would say he loved her at the end but oh well... It was still a very good chapter. Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
BlackDragon chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I knew it! Iroh's so evil!
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Wow! Love the stiry so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
ZStar2010 chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
very well written
ZStar2010 chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
very well written
ZStar2010 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
pretty interesting i will continue reading

but who still says willy-nilly what are 90?
ZukoPlusKatara4ever chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
! PLEASE UPDATE! I'M GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T! DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
kyaaah they are so cutee! please update soon!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
ah god aang is gay -.-
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
haha you gotta love jealous zuko! XD good chapter!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
awesome zutraness in this! good job!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Ah ! azula is coming! good chapter :)