Reviews for Sheet of Paper
ShinoHina4eva chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Aw, so sweet and well written! These two are my favorite pairing ever in KND...
moofroofroo123 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
This is so good and sweet! PLEASE continue if you can! It's fantastic!
Flying786 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This is so cute

UpDate
Laurie43 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I did read the original of both of these awhile ago and I have read the story this is linked to and they are all amazing :)

But I will say I'm loving this rewrite, I love how you've put in alot more of their thoughts

This is brilliant, if I didn't fave any of them when they were separate, I'm defiantly doing it now!

Hope you do manage to write something soon as you are a fantastic writer! :D
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was so sweet _ (appaulading)
jediguru chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was easily one of the top ten best written single chapter, rated m stories on this site! Write more!
Pandamunk chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
O_o...*twitches*...wow...that's all I have to say. Nicely done, but...this is the first story I've read about two KND-excuse me, ex-KND operatives doing it...but I like the other parts to...sorry, but I'm still twitching about it. They're still the little ten-year-olds I know and love.

...so, if you could picture 2 ten-year olds [I know they're like about 23-ish, but I still see them as kids]...doing it...you'll know why I twitch.

O_o...nicely done!
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Nice
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I really love the way you describe things. I wish I could even come close to the way you described the need and lust between Kuki and Wally. Nice job!
rubygirl11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVAH! MY FAVE COUPLE WAS IN IT 3x4 YAY ! AND THEY DID IT o_O!
couple.freak chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I really like your story!, and now I understand the rating je je, but anyways is too sweet!, update soon, please

Sayonara!
nintendiehard chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Very good. Good story, good way of addressing the fact that they all know eachoter well after they'd have been decommissioned. Your writing has a very professional flow to it.

Very good.
Ocean'sAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
wow

very detailed

very nice beautiful

who have a very good way with words

i was crying at the fact at how wonderful and deep your story was

you, my friend, are a narurl born poet
lovebird3000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aw it very sweet i understand why its rated m but it is so sweet i especialy enjoyed the end
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006