Reviews for The Kiss
evanJILYn chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
that was...different. different, but nice. one thing, though. when the characters talk, it felt like their dialogues were more like what you write instead of how you actually speak. i get it that snape would describe the kiss passionately and stuff, but still. and i liked the end. :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Could Florence be Time-Travelling Hermione? Please write more!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Haha LOLed at the last part!
riverrat chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was cute and well written.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Easily imaginable and well done take of the event shown in the books. Nice ending - 'pip pip, Snivellus,' and 'Cheerio, Mudblood' - definitely my favourite lines.

V.
GreenEyedMonsterGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I don't know why, but SeverusLilly is my favorite couple of the day...I think it's because of that part in the sixth book where she tries to defend him and then he pushes her away. But, yeah...anyway, I enjoyed this fic a lot. The premise is adorable, especially the "friendship" thing between Severus and Lilly...I'd like to know how his FIRST first kiss with her was, tho. Doesn't really scream "romance," but humor, at least...Eh, perhaps another time, eh?

( ) GreenEyedMonsterGirl ( )

- I'm not even the jealous type.
magnetosdaughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw, i love it. Lily&Snape are two of my most favorite characters in the HP lexicon and this was such a refreshing take on their relationhip! wonderful job.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 3/25/2006