Reviews for As Small Children Do
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really liked it
StanxPashmina fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I loved it. Made me kinda laughed too. When I saw Cappy and Pashmina trying to get married I got scared too like Penelope. Thank Goodness it ended with a CappyxPenelope ending and Stan being Pashmina's boyfriend.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Well that was odd, but in a good sort of way. I, too, hate Cappy/Penelope and thought I was the only one who did.

Reasons:

1. Who can PROVE Cappy's as young as everyone says?

2. It's not that cute

3. They're both my fav ham hams and all but I really HATE THIS COUPLE!

Thanks for listening. And there's a u at the end of arigatou, and i can prove it. sort of.
lupyne chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I agree that the usage of the title a few times in the story was a nice touch.

*bows down to the queen*
kamaren chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i liked it! it was odd but i like it.
MoonShine101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
cool!
melonstyle chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ha! I can't remember if I've already reviewed this or not! But... I like this oneshot! I got a CP oneshot that's up and maybe some more oneshots to come! Nice idea OhsnapI'll loveDracoMalfoy4ever! Buyt also great writing cappyandpashyforever! YAY! Well better end this review.

Sayonara!

Mel-Girl.
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Too Much! This was really great; I finally got around to reading it! This story was so cute, but...I wonder if you can let me borrow some of those pea bombs Stan was using; not that I'd use them in class, or plant them in my teacher's hair, or anything like that (eh-heh-heh)! fifty thumbs-up to this story! Talk to ya' later!

Tsubaki
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I like how you used the title repeatedly"As small children do...". And the fact that you handled this even though you don't like the coupling.

Can I borrow those exploding peas for my story? I think I read about that somewhere...

:DAll hail the oneshot queen.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Cappy and Penelope forever.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I LOVED that so much! I'm so glad I guessed that answer right!
Cappy's Hat Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
So cute! Write more Pashy Cappy fics for me! Pweeze!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Very cute. ''_''
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
i loved it but cappy liking pashy was a little weird for me. oh well. take care!
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Heh heh, that was funny! I liked when Cappy thought that he and Pashmina were really married, for some reason.