Reviews for As Small Children Do
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really liked it
StanxPashmina fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I loved it. Made me kinda laughed too. When I saw Cappy and Pashmina trying to get married I got scared too like Penelope. Thank Goodness it ended with a CappyxPenelope ending and Stan being Pashmina's boyfriend.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Well that was odd, but in a good sort of way. I, too, hate Cappy/Penelope and thought I was the only one who did.

1. Who can PROVE Cappy's as young as everyone says?

2. It's not that cute

3. They're both my fav ham hams and all but I really HATE THIS COUPLE!

Thanks for listening. And there's a u at the end of arigatou, and i can prove it. sort of.
lupyne chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I agree that the usage of the title a few times in the story was a nice touch.

*bows down to the queen*
kamaren chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i liked it! it was odd but i like it.
MoonShine101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
melonstyle chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ha! I can't remember if I've already reviewed this or not! But... I like this oneshot! I got a CP oneshot that's up and maybe some more oneshots to come! Nice idea OhsnapI'll loveDracoMalfoy4ever! Buyt also great writing cappyandpashyforever! YAY! Well better end this review.

Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Too Much! This was really great; I finally got around to reading it! This story was so cute, but...I wonder if you can let me borrow some of those pea bombs Stan was using; not that I'd use them in class, or plant them in my teacher's hair, or anything like that (eh-heh-heh)! fifty thumbs-up to this story! Talk to ya' later!

Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I like how you used the title repeatedly"As small children do...". And the fact that you handled this even though you don't like the coupling.

Can I borrow those exploding peas for my story? I think I read about that somewhere...

:DAll hail the oneshot queen.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Cappy and Penelope forever.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I LOVED that so much! I'm so glad I guessed that answer right!
Cappy's Hat Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
So cute! Write more Pashy Cappy fics for me! Pweeze!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Very cute. ''_''
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
i loved it but cappy liking pashy was a little weird for me. oh well. take care!
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Heh heh, that was funny! I liked when Cappy thought that he and Pashmina were really married, for some reason.