Reviews for Unexpected Lesson
MagykjayEmmax chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Heh. I love all kinds of yaoi... Especially between two characters I love! This is my first time reading an EwanxSaleh and I love it!
Luana Fluorite chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was HULARIOUS! I laughed so much LoL.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

I hope you're proud.

You made me giggle. And i'm known for not giggling.

(I did smirk too. Guess my reputation isn't totally dead)
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Haha, this pairing never ceases to amuse me! XD Love it! Ewan is just too funny and cute! - Wuv him so much! -

Hooray for this little crack fic! XD it was cute and silly! And FUN! XD

Tethys and Marisa? o.O; LOL
Measured chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*giggling* this was priceless I love the whole setup and Ewan's supposed 'innocence' as well as Selah's hesitant cluelessness. (haha, wonder how long until Ewan starts asking for a hands on version of the facts of life? XD)

Also, the last line is utterly full of awesome XD
piratelore chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Although I do not quite like this pair, it was written in such a way that I cant really think of anything that could go against it. The humour at the end certainly is rather amusing too.
FimbulvetrIce chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow...nice, but...different. Ewan is my favorite character in FE8 and I'm against EwanSaleh, but...It seems a bit weird.
Udyjay chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
::dies:: XD OH MY GOD. Ewan! EwanEwanEwanEwanEwan! xDD Poor Saleh! Cute little redheaded things are kissing him now! Whatever will he do!
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Lol, that was great... and a big YAY for Marisa/Tethys and Joshua/Gerik, I honestly thought I was the only one who liked those pairings! Plus, you got Saleh's clueless-yet-wise personality perfect!

~Hoshi (again... I don't think I've ever reviewed one author this much in such a short period of time... okay, maybe once, but still)
Renn chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Lol! This was soo funny! And you're not sick and twisted, cause I'd pair them off together too! Mwa ha ha ha! But this was just so should SO continue it... *hint, hint*
velshtein chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aww! This is really cute.
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
XD! that was grand! lmao, ewan...I never saw it coming X3 they would be purdy cute, when you think about it...if you overlook the pedophilia...
Innocent Guillotine chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*sings* Crack, glorious crack! XD

I liked it. Mostly because I'm in the mood for crack, and I've been scanning and DA for it. _ *thumbs up*
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Thank you for your wonderful review, but more importantly, thank you so, SO MUCH for aiding in the battle against the Ewan/Saleh shortage! (Are we the only two who write it? This is the first one I've found other than my own.) I especially liked your Ewan; he seemed very much in-character, entirely unperturbed by anything! Poor Saleh will have inner turmoil for months now! *snerk* This was very cute. Thanks again for writing it!
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Whoo! It was so good, I had to read it a second time xP I'll say the same thing I said on Devart... This rocks my socks, seriously. I love you for this story xD