Reviews for The Song of the Trees
LJW599 chapter 23 . 7/25
Hopefully, you didn't kill off Daphne; I quite enjoyed the way you portrayed her character. Great story and i hope to read more.
Merlin chapter 1 . 5/18
Tinn you motherfucker! Where the hell are you?! I've searched all of fucking DLP for any indication that you're online. You haven't been online since like 3rd of August 2015. I don't know WHERE you are, but if you're alive, fucking come back!
Aya chapter 24 . 5/15
Hi, just to inform you "Joe Root" just put this up under their name as of May 11, 2016.
AshenV chapter 2 . 2/29
It seems like a nice story but I am afraid I cannot get over things that are simply impossible, within the universe as established.

If you are using the Cruciatius JKR made, and you are, then you cannot just change how it works, unless you say it is a modified version or something, which you are not. The caster has to see the person they are casting it on. There is no way in hell that it can last that long either, he'd be long dead, see Longbottoms and what happened to them.

Sleep deprivation is another thing. It is simply not possible to function with no sleep, biologically well known fact. He'd be driven insane then died. Rats deprived entirely from sleep died within 11 to 32 days, there have been experiments.

Robards acts in a very unbelievable way too, it's exaggerated and as such, throws the reader out of the story. Bending characters to fit the plot is never a good thing. In any case, good luck :)
himalay1729 chapter 9 . 2/27
niice
himalay1729 chapter 6 . 2/27
-::
WittyBasketcase chapter 24 . 2/6
I knew Clio was the queen's daughter! So is she dead?! Please update soon!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
WittyBasketcase chapter 20 . 2/5
yasss! go james! I knew james did something to that french bastard! Ahh, please update! I should prolly get some sleep...therapy tomorrow! ah, but I love this story sososo much!
SPJaymo117 chapter 24 . 1/31
Amazing story, can't wait for the ending. Super well written and interesting ideas :)
Warlock chapter 15 . 1/29
Normally I don't like these stories, and the introduction to everything seemed a bit awkward, but now I want to run away because I know it's not completed, but I CANNOT. Damn this suspense. And (at this point) you got what was coming to you Hermione!
I hope you update soon
Jjvalour chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
Been a long time since I saw this story.
Great to see it being continued.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
i cant belive i didnt consider the whole sidhe stuff before, in retrospect the elements of that are obvious, its a shame that killing malfoy cost him one of his last human friends though
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
it should be conveinint for harry have access to theforest whenever he is ready to face himself
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
i wonder what the hot summer and new teacher have to do with the other articles, though its good to hear that they arent dead, i wonder what kind of nonsense they are spewing?