Reviews for The Song of the Trees
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 23h
Whatever, lost interest the second Hermione seemed to be solving mysteries that escaped an actual trained and experienced healer because reasons. Or more accurately, because he wasn't a muggle born as if that makes any sense at all... Hopefully I really can just skip ahead to the interesting parts, because this is trash.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 3/18
You tagged this story as Adventure/Mystery, and the summery gave every appearance of a story beyond basic and generic friendship, drama with the family, angst and Hurt/comfort at every turn for something that happened 3 years ago, and etc etc etc. Seriously, when are things going to start getting interesting and to what chapter do I have to skip ahead to for the mysterious tree's?
major wallace chapter 24 . 2/24
Awesome work
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 24 . 1/5
Holy shit... This is amazing. I really hope this story isn't dead. It's just too good for words!
A.the.great chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
Most definitely the best original plot using the Harry Potter verse I have ever read. Please update soon
omh666 chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
Two years since the last update... Here's hoping there's more to come eventually. Fantastic story.
HeraldSaysNO chapter 24 . 9/27/2017
Wow. Just... wow. This Story is incredible. I love it. The plot is just so original and something completely new.I hope that someday you will update this again.
ntalcenent chapter 24 . 9/9/2017
This is a complicated, tangle of a story but very fascinating and surprisingly lucid if read carefully. I like it, the horror isn't so intense as to deny the possibility of a satisfactory ending for Harry, although it is difficult to imagine he'll find peace but it could still happen.

Despite the extremely AU nature of the fic it is completely HP in seed, roots and branch. It definitely has an otherworldly feel to it and capitalizes on the differences between wizards and non-magicals; the willing suspension of disbelief, the fear in naming things and the lack of common sense that does seem to separate the species.

I hope to read more someday but this is still amazing and almost complete on it's own. Thank you for yet another dimension, another place and time to be explored.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
Hi. Awesome story so far. Kudos on that! 1 little thing sticks out. The expression 'ears of a gun dog'? It's out of character for your writing to include such a phrase. But other than that little thing, I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2017
Absolutely brilliant! Hope you find the time and inspiration to write a new chapter soon.
scout360pyro chapter 24 . 6/6/2017
This reminds me of some of the more classic good HP fanfics where authors had less existing material to use for inspiration, and had to be more original with their plot to really make a story go places. Very good job with this one, adding it to my collection of favs for sure.
caveydude chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
Speechless. Stayed up to 3 reading this with a long day of work tomorrow. Worth it. The story built and twisted in so many different ways. One of my absolute favourites
The Antic Repartee chapter 24 . 5/30/2017
This story has had me consumed for the better part of the week. There's so much imagination and fantasy wrapped in an old school Harry Potter mystery formula for adults, and all engagingly well written. I hope you f
HNZ chapter 24 . 5/18/2017
Epic fic. I really enjoyed reading this!
You're ideas were just brilliant!
Vi38 chapter 24 . 5/10/2017