Reviews for The Song of the Trees
cztelnik chapter 24 . 9/9
This is a complicated, tangle of a story but very fascinating and surprisingly lucid if read carefully. I like it, the horror isn't so intense as to deny the possibility of a satisfactory ending for Harry, although it is difficult to imagine he'll find peace but it could still happen.

Despite the extremely AU nature of the fic it is completely HP in seed, roots and branch. It definitely has an otherworldly feel to it and capitalizes on the differences between wizards and non-magicals; the willing suspension of disbelief, the fear in naming things and the lack of common sense that does seem to separate the species.

I hope to read more someday but this is still amazing and almost complete on it's own. Thank you for yet another dimension, another place and time to be explored.
Hi. Awesome story so far. Kudos on that! 1 little thing sticks out. The expression 'ears of a gun dog'? It's out of character for your writing to include such a phrase. But other than that little thing, I'm really enjoying this story.
Absolutely brilliant! Hope you find the time and inspiration to write a new chapter soon.
scout360pyro chapter 24 . 6/6
This reminds me of some of the more classic good HP fanfics where authors had less existing material to use for inspiration, and had to be more original with their plot to really make a story go places. Very good job with this one, adding it to my collection of favs for sure.
caveydude chapter 24 . 6/1
Speechless. Stayed up to 3 reading this with a long day of work tomorrow. Worth it. The story built and twisted in so many different ways. One of my absolute favourites
The Antic Repartee chapter 24 . 5/30
This story has had me consumed for the better part of the week. There's so much imagination and fantasy wrapped in an old school Harry Potter mystery formula for adults, and all engagingly well written. I hope you f
HNZ chapter 24 . 5/18
Epic fic. I really enjoyed reading this!
You're ideas were just brilliant!
Vi38 chapter 24 . 5/10
Very interesting story
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 24 . 4/10
Interesting I hope you finish it someday I want to see what happens.
Shadow Dragon25 chapter 24 . 2/9
Hey, love this story. I hope you're still working on it.
mreweilk chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
I was so caught up that the lack of Next button caught me totally by surprise. Imagine my dismay when I realized the average amount of time between updates...

This story is amazing and I hope to see more sooner rather than later, ha ha ha!
razzi2010 chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
Awesome story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while. So close to the end as well
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
I loved the mystery portions of this story in the beginning, when Harry had a bunch of clues but was unable to make sense of them. The part afterwards, I didn't like so much.

The events that occurred after, with Sao betraying Eunice, with the war between the wizardfolk and the Third Kind were pretty much predictable. I'm surprised Harry wasn't able to predict all this sooner and take measures to prevent the war from starting, even with Eunice's foreknowledge.

My favorite part of the story is what you've with Romilda Vane. At first, she was just the girl who was known to have almost gotten Harry with the love potion, but now she's an essential part of Harry's team.
bun2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
After a 4 year hiatus from fanfiction, after trying to start many different stories reccommended to me, I finally found this. And I cannot remember the last time I was so excited to read a fic. The first chapter is intensely intriguing and phenomenal.
LJW599 chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Hopefully, you didn't kill off Daphne; I quite enjoyed the way you portrayed her character. Great story and i hope to read more.