Reviews for The Song of the Trees
Shadow Dragon25 chapter 24 . 2/9
Hey, love this story. I hope you're still working on it.
mreweilk chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
I was so caught up that the lack of Next button caught me totally by surprise. Imagine my dismay when I realized the average amount of time between updates...

This story is amazing and I hope to see more sooner rather than later, ha ha ha!
razzi2010 chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
Awesome story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while. So close to the end as well
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
I loved the mystery portions of this story in the beginning, when Harry had a bunch of clues but was unable to make sense of them. The part afterwards, I didn't like so much.

The events that occurred after, with Sao betraying Eunice, with the war between the wizardfolk and the Third Kind were pretty much predictable. I'm surprised Harry wasn't able to predict all this sooner and take measures to prevent the war from starting, even with Eunice's foreknowledge.

My favorite part of the story is what you've with Romilda Vane. At first, she was just the girl who was known to have almost gotten Harry with the love potion, but now she's an essential part of Harry's team.
bun2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
After a 4 year hiatus from fanfiction, after trying to start many different stories reccommended to me, I finally found this. And I cannot remember the last time I was so excited to read a fic. The first chapter is intensely intriguing and phenomenal.
LJW599 chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Hopefully, you didn't kill off Daphne; I quite enjoyed the way you portrayed her character. Great story and i hope to read more.
Merlin chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Tinn you motherfucker! Where the hell are you?! I've searched all of fucking DLP for any indication that you're online. You haven't been online since like 3rd of August 2015. I don't know WHERE you are, but if you're alive, fucking come back!
Aya chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
Hi, just to inform you "Joe Root" just put this up under their name as of May 11, 2016.
AshenV chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
It seems like a nice story but I am afraid I cannot get over things that are simply impossible, within the universe as established.

If you are using the Cruciatius JKR made, and you are, then you cannot just change how it works, unless you say it is a modified version or something, which you are not. The caster has to see the person they are casting it on. There is no way in hell that it can last that long either, he'd be long dead, see Longbottoms and what happened to them.

Sleep deprivation is another thing. It is simply not possible to function with no sleep, biologically well known fact. He'd be driven insane then died. Rats deprived entirely from sleep died within 11 to 32 days, there have been experiments.

Robards acts in a very unbelievable way too, it's exaggerated and as such, throws the reader out of the story. Bending characters to fit the plot is never a good thing. In any case, good luck :)
himalay1729 chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
niice
himalay1729 chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
-::
WittyBasketcase chapter 24 . 2/6/2016
I knew Clio was the queen's daughter! So is she dead?! Please update soon!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
WittyBasketcase chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
yasss! go james! I knew james did something to that french bastard! Ahh, please update! I should prolly get some sleep...therapy tomorrow! ah, but I love this story sososo much!
SPJaymo117 chapter 24 . 1/31/2016
Amazing story, can't wait for the ending. Super well written and interesting ideas :)
Warlock chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
Normally I don't like these stories, and the introduction to everything seemed a bit awkward, but now I want to run away because I know it's not completed, but I CANNOT. Damn this suspense. And (at this point) you got what was coming to you Hermione!