Reviews for Sakura Love
misery34551 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I think u should make another chapter to explain more about what happens between Hiei and Botan plz
snowy-ray08 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
ca you like make another chapter please?
Dueling Fire Demon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this seemed to move a bit too fast... but the story is good, just seemed too rushed
nadhirah chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
OMG, backstreet boys? Hiei singing backstreet boys song?-laughs- now that's funny! anyway this is one of the most sweetest story i have ever read about hiei and botan. Congratulations for composing such a story!
Gabby chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
*3 (I did see you did one already) But it was still cute
Gabby chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Can you do a 2 chapter it was really cute.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Wow, that was really good. This one was a little jumpy, but it was still good. I hope you update soon. Ja ne!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
uh...yeah...I really loved the story and i was...uh...wondering if you would make another chapter...if you, ya know, want to...well thanks...and...uh...bye
Dark Pyro Kiarra chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aw, how cute! Hiei fell in love with Botan pretty fast, though. Maybe he was already in love -or falling in love- with her and just didn't realize it? Oh, well, what matters is that its really adorable - like the Hiei/Botan pairing! Great fic!

~Kiarra XP
ALRose-09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
that was so cute you should write a sequel i want to know about that birthday party!
Knottyalpha chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
write more please! i beg of u to write more.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
AW! That was so cute and sweet! I loved the way you made Hiei realize. I think this would have been a good story to have made longer because Hiei kinda realized pretty quick. But it is good the way it is as well. Ja ne!
luvgrl chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was pretty good and it was cute! Although Hiei was a little OCC and his love for her seem to be really fast, especially when he claimed her loved her when she cried, it was a nice one-shot. Good job
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was a sweet you did make a sequel would it involve the party and everyone finding out about their relationship or just later in their lives?Well guess I'll have to wait for you to post it to find out.
Anna Strife0211 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Please... for the love of God MAKE A SEQUEL!

Also nice job