Reviews for No Regrets, Nor Tears
Kayo-Chann chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
D That was adorable and I LOVED it! You have really great stories!
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
wow. this was such a beautiful story and so well written! i loved it!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! Thats all I can say is Wow! that was a great chapter, not sure if you plan on leaving it like this, you could it works... awesome job LOVE the way you portrayed both of them, it's very hard to portray Legolas, that's why I won't write a LOTR fanfc...keep up the good work!
Anearin chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aw that is really really sweet! just one question, who is the girl? Lunian? hmm anyways really sweet and well writen, like all your other stories I have read

Until next time

Anearin
prefertoremainanonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
An absolutely stunning examination of the character of Legolas and someone who seems to understand him perfectly. I loved that you gave the story a certain air of mystery by excluding any names. It becomes poetic, I think, because of that.

I was happy to read something that made the character of our favorite wood elf really come alive. And I'm always up for a passionate romance such as this, which is able to remain tame as well.

Very, very well done.

-darth_sparrow-
Heart's Whisper chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Beautifully written. Bravo!
jada952 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
enjoyable read.

loving portrayal of elfkind.

well written.

thanks!

mk
LornaDoone chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Beautifully done
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was wonderful! It was *more* than wonderful! It was intense and slow and somhow oddly passionate without being graphic, and the elf-princes' intensity? It came across ecelently 'frighteningly intense' i can see it, and this elf and how he must look with his serious blue eyes, my favorite lines was this:

"None of them knew him well enough to know, they didn't know him at all"

I loved it.

It was awsome.

This whole story was brilliantly constructed, we need more LOTR writers like you.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Pretty.

The lack of names gives some interesting mystery to the story.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
loved the story :) fantastic writing. keep up the good work :)
Aranel Fae chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Beautiful story. I love it.
melissa chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I've read all the stuff you've posted here, but I've got to say that was the best story you've ever written. Reading this story made my day.
Gwyrithiel chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This was great. You fluidly told the story, so much so that it wasn't even necessary to use names. Your achieved a lot without over-doing the dialogue, which made it go much better than it would have otherwise.
La Femme Absurde chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is amazing story! You write beautifully, and with tons of description! Please update soon,ok?

-i.e.-