Reviews for Clock
XKrystalLightManX chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh this is are you going to add to it if you do I mean
raventeller chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Don't you dare insult your work! You are a brilliant and talanted writer and I hope your work will be published into a book! Yes, not many authors on fanfiction have that potential(Inculding me! I can't even spell that dang word!) and I think you are one of the few that do! .! I always think that some Goblin king or mythical creature is watching me, just watching to pass the time, and your fic just wrote it out in words. I loved this, I love all you works of art! I love you! Lol, no in that kissy-kissy-goo-goo-mushy way, I just really love your work! *Sighs dreamily* Can you make a sequel to the labyrinth? Jareth returning for Sarah and he says ''You forget, Hoggle told you ''you'll never get out again'', therefor, I gave oyu time, now I have returned for you'' and all that. I think you would be able to put that crappy line into a work of art! *Clciks fingers* You go girlfriend! Any way, I really loved this! Here I am, just rambeling on about nothing, when I should get back to my fics! I bet my typing monkeys havent even finished my novel which I will claim for my own yet...hm...
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Beautiful, if more than a little sad. Still, that very sadness adds quite a bit of poignancy to the piece, and I'm grateful for it.

I know I ask this about everything you write, but are you going to continue this? I really wish you would. It's too wonderful to be over.
ace chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
up data moon ring
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
hey, chicky. Long time, no type. Anywya, I liked this. You called it boring and mundane, but I thought it was pretty good. I love the part when you describe the two lullabies blending into one, and the feeling Sarah feels toward Toby going from sisterly to motherly. I think the reason so many people love the Labyrinth is that most people want to beleive there is some maagical, mysterious, mystical king somewhere, watching over you and loving you, in a ruthless way. _ That's why I like it anyway!
sorrel chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
it's not boring! Write some more like it! FanFiction shouldn't all be hopeless fluffy romances or DDA's. Not that I have anything aginst romances, but we need more real emotions and circumstances. My friend is screaming and growling down my neck, so I'd better shut up. Now she's squawking about "real emotions."

Ever yours,

Sorrel
DarkAngelDeSade chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I have to say that this was about as far from sucking as you can get. I really envy your descriptive powers, they're so natural, where as mine always seem forced. I think it's just a human reaction, to always think that what we create isn't good enough. But let me assure you, the story was wonderful.
Elwen Aiwelinde chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Please... this does not 'suck' if you say it again, I shall have you tossed into the Bog of Eternal Stench and don't think I won't! This is a very good pice, nicely written, very enjoyable. More please!
Silver Space chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
good. i like the potential this has
Shi Sensou chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
That summary looks like mine! Do all first Labyrinth writers say that in their summaries? Anyway, that was cool. Very nicely written, with momentum and depth. Good fic.
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
For your first fic this was really really good_ I hope you write the next chapter very very soon_
Lady Guinevere of Northgalis chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Aww... I like that! Write more!