Reviews for Contemplating suicide
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Holy hell. This made me cry, you've got some damn talent, Hun 0_0
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
It was a very good fanfic. You really captured the feelings of the characters quite nicely.
Killer Lockdown chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
'Crying' oh my god. *sobsob* wat the hell. I cant believe this. Wat the hell happened? *crying*
T-T chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
So sad and so beautiful!
lizaangela chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
stfu the grand dragon of light and Heidilynn08 you two are jackasses...
unknown chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh shutup CzyDauTep you are an horrible author...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Steamy
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I agree with L, the characters were a little too ooc. But great nonetheless. c:
L chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I like the story and the plot you chose, but there are a few minor and major errors. Let's start with the minor.
When you change a subject, or when a different person is talking, you start a new paragraph. Reading the story lumped up together like this is aggravating as hell. If Alucard says something and Integra says something, make a new paragraph. If Alucard is crying over Saras pale, lifeless body and then she's not so lifeless anymore and she's stroking his hair, make a new paragraph.
Which brings me to the major problem, the characters are far out of character. I know Alucard and Integra care for Saras, but they wouldn't sob about it. Alucard, though he is capable of shedding tears, would be pissed that Saras thought she was unloved and worthless, and he would call her an idiot for being so rash. Integra would stress over this sudden predicament, bite her lip until it bleeds, and smoke a pack of expensive cigars. I also don't think Saras would try to kill herself because she felt worthless in the eyes of her master. She would most likely try even harder to prove herself worthy. But for the sake of the plot, it will just have to be.
It's ok to be a little out of character. We wouldn't be able to make the story work if they were absolutely in character because we know that the characters don't actually have too many romantic feelings for each other. But it's important to keep most of their natural characteristics, or else the story becomes awkward.
I hoped this helps some,
-L
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
This subject is taboo, and really uncomfortable to talk about, you were brave to try a story about the subject and let me just say it moved me to tears hearing how horrible Seras felt, I just wanted to blast Alucard's head off with his own Jackal, how dare he!

But he's the single hottest vampire not of that Twilight universe and he and Seras will now live 'happily ever after', granted I am more than a little miffed that Seras wasn't a little more miffed at him, Argh!

Really well written and is now a firm part of my favs list, great work! (you-know-what-icide is still a very sad subject but it was a sensitive story well written)
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow that chapter was really intense. The song Missing fit the situation better than any other fan song fic i've ever read! Good job!

Keep it up!
nooooooone chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
3 its soooo cute i love it! please you should write mooree 3 i only speak the truth 3

kisses and lots of love from: xoxAnilucardxox
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
so cute although the first chapter got me a little teary cause my friends are like that..all suicidal and all..but great story and chap 5 was good you didnt suck at all haha. how about making an epilogue would love to see what happens :]