Reviews for Of Decay
FuryouMiko chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I was in the mood to cry at something, and this fit the bill perfectly. Thank you.
Vacancy chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
-speechless-

w...wow.

this is possibly the best fic i ever read. i love your observances on body parts of how Kanna's hands are not fit for reaching, et cetera. the picture you paint of her dying is...WOW.

favoritedfavoritedfavorited!

-vacancy
scrawling purple ink chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Eloquent and underrated. It seems very "Kanna", detached and calm. Man, I loved this!
LeoDesirePassion chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
this was soo sad and wonderful wrriten i LOVE it ur work n this was breath taken
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this is very beautiful i LOVE it really
chaotickalas chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
This was truly a believable look into the mind of Kanna. Your words are beautiful, lovely, and a show of mastery.
Raihu chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
I think I've probably said this about everything that you've written and I've read, but I alwaysalways mean it.

This. Is. So. Beautiful.

A lot of it has to do with the writing; the imagery, the wording, the incredible dialogue. But I've finally decided that the thing I love most is the way you work within the constraints of each character, making them do things that are just so uncharacteristic without making them any less themselves.

Your Kanna is the central achievement here. She's so often overlooked, or misinterpreted, or scorned - but here, we're made to look at her and suddenly she's a little enigma that I wish I'd tried to understand earlier.

I love you for expanding this beyond the length of a drabble! Seeing the "decay" theme crawl into the prose so slowly was more fun than I'd like to admit.

You have my gratitude FOREVER. I owe you!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
This one really made me pity Kanna. Lovely job.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You have such a way with words. I love how you captured Kanna's thoughts so well.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow. This was extremely good. I love the comparison of arms and hands. Wonderfully done.